Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (258 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Assigning names to "-? &" variables [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I did something like that once, and you have to be sure there are no commas in your list of institut......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Computed Fields in Double list Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Computed Fields in Double list Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Hi, has there been any progress on this problem? I've just run into the same thing. I need COMPUTE......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Infoassist and Infomini - sharing a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I have some reports I created with InfoAssist, and then saved them as InfoMini apps. I have 2 class......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] &&FOCSECUSER and a DEFINE error in my MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
DOH! I totally forgot about that. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [Solved] &&FOCSECUSER and a DEFINE error in my MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I'm using &&FOCSECUSER in my DBA security. I have it in my MFDs as a variable, then later on I need......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED!] Logging InfoMini runs(again) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
OK, I asked this earlier, and got a response from Tamra, suggesting a preprocess via the edasprof. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to log my infomini runs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Tamra, thanks for your response....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] how to log my infomini runs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I saw a nice post the other day here about using a routine (via -INCLUDE) to write to a log file whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] coordinated compound report in Excel with 2 reports on 1 sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
We don't use the word "old". We are "seasoned"....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] ACROSS using COLUMNS on a chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
No help with removing the styling. I ended up creating a dummy record with the month equal to 12 an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] ACROSS using COLUMNS on a chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Will give it a shot, thanks....

I have a BY and an ACROSS. I wonder what the catch is....

Discussion Topic  [Solved] ACROSS using COLUMNS on a chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Hi, I'm trying to do a graph that shows year-to-date totals for each month. I have SUM themoneyfiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Moving an InfoMini application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
When my admin gets back I'll try that, unless we find an answer before that time....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Moving an InfoMini application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I just copied and pasted it inside App Studio. Note that I created it from the big Webfocus 8 scree......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Moving an InfoMini application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Hi, I created an InfoMini app using InfoAssist, on my test environment. Works great. Now I want to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]ReportCaster Administration Best Practices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I prefer all of our IT-developed schedules to be in the same folder. I see no drawbacks to that app......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Worked Around] Portal Banner - editable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Well, it wasn't the end of the world, I got around it easy enough. It just seems a little careless ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Worked Around] Portal Banner - editable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Beats me...and I don't think I should have to....

» Refine Search
» New Search