Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (406 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Removing Leading/Trailing Spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Templates With Macros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz
check this out.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error when opening Excel template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz
It may help... Check the post posted by jvb " Excel template error..." recently. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error when opening Excel template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz
.xlsm/.xltm is extension for MS Office 2007 and above. So, your output format must be either EXL07 o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel template issue in WF8.1.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz
Many Thanks rogerwilouk and jgelona for your suggestions, I got Macro to work from Excel using Workb......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel template issue in WF8.1.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz
Hi Rogerwilkouk, When you have time, kindly give me the detail steps to run macros. You can PM me a......

Yes...Chose, File-->Options-->Trust Center-->Macro Settings->Enable all macros(not recommended...) ......

How to create the macro file(.xltm/.xlsm) in MS Office 2013? Steps I followed: ============ 1.Creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FTOA convert to SQL problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Conditional Hyperlink for Excel Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help needed in writing IF... ELSE...logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz
Thank you so much Dan! I had the similar plan, but to segregate the conditons(LE,LT,GE,GT) and read......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help needed in writing IF... ELSE...logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz
Coolguy, I saw your other post, hard for me to understand it now. I thought the solution would be st......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Help needed in writing IF... ELSE...logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz
Hi All, I'm stuck with writing the logic in FOCUS, please help me getting rid of this. If data sat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Across Data Title Backcolor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz
Jay Potter.. Just FYI... What I do to get the RGB value of color you're looking for Do print screen-......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio Installation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz
It should be like Developer Studio, client & server comes with a single package itself. However, som......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Merging cells using CSS - Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz
Hi Lee, I used the dummy counter column to do the styling because my column informations are static......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Compound report ignores CLOSE in HTML format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz
Hi Pku, To answer your question if i understand correctly, CLOSE will not terminate from the execut......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Row height in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz
Something like this? COMPUTE MODEL1/A26=HEXBYT(10,'A1') | MODEL| HEXBYT(10,'A1') ;...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Document Composer Compound Report for multiple Customers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz
Eric, I must admit, I're wrong and I missed the multi-graph part. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLOVED] Passing Parameters to HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz
Check this out... ......

» Refine Search
» New Search