Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (236 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Nested where? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Is this statement possible? I just can't get it to work right? ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Sort on Expand by Row sum fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks..I tried AHTML..however it screws up the by fields..not sure I want these particular users to......

Discussion Topic  Sort on Expand by Row sum fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I have an issue that I can not figure out. I have a simple Expand by Row Report that has a sum fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MISSIN ON NOT WORKING WITH SUMMARIZE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks for all the replies. We decided to conditionally format out the *** (which are negative valu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MISSIN ON NOT WORKING WITH SUMMARIZE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks for all your responses. We really dont want to display 0's which may reflect on poor perform......

Dave, I'm sorry, the MISSING ON is actually the result of a division calculation from two columns on......

So basically if the entire column just happens to have the MISSING ON character, the total of that c......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MISSIN ON NOT WORKING WITH SUMMARIZE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I have another issue with MISSING ON. My table output has an ON TABLE SUMMARIZE. When I apply the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Missing On issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks for the response. The thing I dont understand is shouldn't the value automatically display "......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Missing On issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I have a computed field that needs a "-" when denominator is 0 to replace divide by error. These tw......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Sort expand by row report aggregate (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Is it possible to sort an aggregate field on expand by row report. I tried Ordered by and didnt wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dev Studio HTML Composer - Calendar - Default Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks..Was hoping the HTML composer would except it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dev Studio HTML Composer - Calendar - Default Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Francis, I saw this old post you submitted. I like to do the same with previous date as well. Howe......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPEN] HTML Composer - centering? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I'm using the HTML Composer for my reporting launch pages. Is there a way to center all objects on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Global Variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Aha,yep. Got my programs mixed up....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Global Variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks..I already did. I added this to the edaprof: -SET @@SERV = 'IVB';...

Nevermind. I figured it out....

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Global Variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Is there a way to assign a Global variable to a sql sqlmss name? We are moving data to a new prod s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Active report row limit? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks, yea I just have a simple dump out. Odd ?...

Discussion Topic  Active report row limit? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Hi, Is there a limit on how many records you can show all at once using Active Reports? This repor......

» Refine Search
» New Search