Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (236 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Convert dates to week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks for the Tip! I will....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Convert dates to week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Hi, I'm trying to group my dates to weeks. It's grouping them starting with Mon instead of Sun? D......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Column freeze not supported in Fi (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I'm able to get column freeze to work for IE but not Firefox. I thought webfocus supports Firefox. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Column freeze (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I just got upgraded to 7.7.02. I love the column freeze function. However, it does not appear to w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide column in Across report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Looks like I have the same problem. It can not be done dynamically....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Hide column in Across report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I have an Across report that I need to hide one of the sum data columns. I.E. The across column is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Dynamic Drop Down - 'All' option not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks for all the tips..I got it to work. I thought about it and figured that the foc_none had to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Dynamic Drop Down - 'All' option not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Ram, Not sure if I'm doing this right. I tried tinkering with the -set dialouge I saw on here and ......

Thanks for your reply. The four sql stored proc parameters are the four parameters on the launch pa......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Dynamic Drop Down - 'All' option not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I have a chained dynamic drop down list for a parameterized report. The data source of this report ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Graph not displaying (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Hello, I'm new to graphing. I created a trend graph that works when I run it off the server. When ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] drill downs off of temp tables or files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks Waz, These temp files or tables only need to be active while the user's session is open. Is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] drill downs off of temp tables or files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Francis..I could have up to 100 users using this report. Is there some way to save this to the user......

Is FOCCACHE the only way. I do not have active reports or MRE. Just regular old webfocus 7.6.1...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] drill downs off of temp tables or files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Hello, Not sure I know how to do this or not. I currently have a report with three drill downs tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Setting text box to display UserID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks..but I do not have the perfomance management enviroment. I need to use &IBIC_user or somethi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Setting text box to display UserID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Hi, We are creating a Report request submission form. One of the text box needs to display the user......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sovled]Subtotals on criteria but still display all data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks! I thin that will work....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sovled]Subtotals on criteria but still display all data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Fred's example worked well. Thanks! The only problem I see with it is when there is a drill down f......

Discussion Topic  [Sovled]Subtotals on criteria but still display all data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Is it possible to have subtotals for a and b only. Example: Product,Revenue,Units xxxx nnnn ......

» Refine Search
» New Search