Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (406 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: conditional row label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
I have some questions.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound PDFs to start with Page 1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Give this a try: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing master file name in header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
I did this one time when we had to flip between similar MAS files with different names (production v......

Discussion Topic  RE: Free form reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
I have only ran into one problem doing this. When outputting to PDF you will get an extra line on S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Checking whether data exists or not..? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
If you ever plan to do a 'WHERE TOTAL' in your code I would use &LINES.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output to Word (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Give this a try:......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Layout Difficulties using an 'across' report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Is this what you're trying to do?......

Discussion Topic  DECODE Limits (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Is there a limit to how many lines you can have in a DM DECODE?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Incomplete tabular format during page breaks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
I'm guessing your output is PDF so give this a try:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sub-total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Is there a way you can tell which record should be in the sub-total? Is there some type of indicato......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cache data in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
You could make your last hold file permanent and have the both the reports read from that file.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dialogue Manager Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Here is another way of doing it:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Give this a try:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Page Number in PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing

Discussion Topic  RE: space at the end of a field using arial font (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Here an example:......

Discussion Topic  RE: space at the end of a field using arial font (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
I would do this by doing conditional formatting based on the two section (top and bottom)....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to aggregate hold files? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Would McGyver work for you? Check the tech support site for more information.......

Discussion Topic  RE: MATCH question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Are you only wanting the records that are in A and B? If you are why don't you just join the two fi......

Discussion Topic  SUBFOOT formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
I have a solution for my problem I just want to know if anyone can think of a better answer.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Title changes font (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Can you post the style sheet you are using? I had something like this happen to me and it was becau......

» Refine Search
» New Search