Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (406 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Has anyone come across an answer to Carol's question? I'm also wondering how many reports can I com......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Retaining multiple spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
I'm trying to add extra spaces in a heading in HTML and EXL2K format. I was able to get jimster06's......

Discussion Topic  RE: -INCLUDE &RPT_NAME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Both the files are in the MRE under the same domain and in the same folder. I have checked the prope......

Discussion Topic  RE: -INCLUDE &RPT_NAME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Removing the .fex did not make any difference got the same error. I also tried it with 'app/' and t......

Yes the reports are in the same domain. Here is the error I get.......

Discussion Topic  -INCLUDE &RPT_NAME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Can anyone tell me why this does not work? I'm thinking its because of the order things evaluated, -......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to find the usage type of a field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
You could call the table 'SYSCOLUM' and it will tell you all the stuff you want to know.......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to check field contents to see whether numeric or not (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
The size of the number does not matter as long as its all numerical. In this example &TST1 is a num......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to check field contents to see whether numeric or not (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
I don't run MVS Focus but here is some code I use to check amper variables in DM.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strange Dialog Manager behaviour (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Lets see if I can explain this correctly.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rounding up problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Here is the solution to this problem.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rounding up problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
The numbers I'm mulitply are 48.47 and 86.50 that give the value of 4192.655...

Discussion Topic  Rounding up problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
I'm having problems with a computed field I created that multiplies two fields together. I'm trying ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can ReportCastor know if another Castor job is running? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Does this work for other types of output? eg. XML, Excel, Word...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can ReportCastor know if another Castor job is running? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
After taking a look at the document 'ReportCaster Development and Administration Manual 5.2.3' I was......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can ReportCastor know if another Castor job is running? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
I'm creating some castor jobs to FTP XML reports and I was wondering if there is a way that you can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Draw horizontal line in a free form report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Try the following:......

Discussion Topic  RE: don't want to see empty values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Have you tried using zero suppression?......

Discussion Topic  Subtotals with MAX. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
What I'm trying to do is create a subtotal row but I'm using MAX. in the table call and the subtotal......

Discussion Topic  RE: AcrossColumn Shorthand (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
You need to use \ to break the line up. Hope the code below helps.......

» Refine Search
» New Search