Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (406 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Alpha problem in 7.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
My mistake I should have read your post correctly. SQL SQLORA SET VARCHAR OFF worked great. Thanks......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Alpha problem in 7.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Is that setting only for MS SQL server? I added SET SQLORA SET VARCHAR OFF to the code but no luck....

Discussion Topic  Alpha problem in 7.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
When I do a SQL pass-through the format of the alpha fields are returned differently then they shoul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I Join a File By Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Are you trying to append the two data sets together? If so give FILEDEF, MORE or USE a try....

Discussion Topic  RE: NOSPLIT getting EDA no data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Tell me about it....

Discussion Topic  RE: NOSPLIT getting EDA no data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Using Printplus in 7.1.3 works with Nosplit but in 7.1.0 it does not work....

Discussion Topic  NOSPLIT getting EDA no data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
I'm getting an EDA no data when I put ON byfield NOSPLIT into my report. It seems to only be this r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amper Variable Autoprompting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Its the IBIF_wfdescribe that was added to the URL that will remove the prompting of variables. Chec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Title can`t see totally in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Could you try changing the ON TABLE SUBHEAD line to just HEADING and see if that works....

Discussion Topic  RE: Title can`t see totally in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Can you post some code. Does this happen when you use the CAR table?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Displaying reserved characters in heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Wow this post is old. Thanks for the replies but maybe I should have told you we are displaying the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using the CGI to generate reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
After talking to the people at techsupport it looks like the 32 bit client will work on a 64 bit mac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using the CGI to generate reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
For the Linux machine we are going to install on there is no client. On my local machine I have the......

Unless I'm missing something but to my understanding with split tier configuration you need two mach......

Discussion Topic  Using the CGI to generate reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
We are going to install the WebFOCUS 7 server on 'Linux Kernel-2 4 21 and up x86 64 64bit' but there......

Discussion Topic  RE: OUTPUT OPTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Yes, You will need to pass a variable from the GUI. In the following example the value of &OUTPUT wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: computed fields in subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Try RECOMPUTE instead: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
I'm not understanding what you want to do? Are you wanting to move the car name text, change the col......

Discussion Topic  RE: Use of AS Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Would something like this work for you? TABLE FILE CAR SUM RETAIL_COST AS '' BY BODYTYPE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Going between Painter and Code - Is there a trick? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
I have also found that using &vars in the TABLE FILE request cause problems....

» Refine Search
» New Search