Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (406 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP WITH SQL CODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
You may want to try using some of the following code: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: MISSING VALUES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Would SET NODATA = '' work for you?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Ranking within BY fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Is this what you're trying to do: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF and POSITION and BORDER - 5.3.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Must be a bug in 5.3.2 because I tested this in 7.1.0 and it looks fine. I normally try to stay awa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Presentation problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Maybe its me but I don't know if you have a tilda in the data or you hard coding in into the report?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bottom Margin-PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Can you recreate the problem using the car table?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Proper Case Data? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
If you are doing a sql pass-through you can use the function INITCAP if your DB is oracle....

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPOUND not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Changing the order of the reports in not an option. I put a case in with Tech support and their ans......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPOUND not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Using 'SET PSPAGESETUP = ON' did not work for me unless it doing it wrong....

Discussion Topic  COMPOUND not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
The first report should be a landscape legal pdf but it comes out as a landscape letter pdf. Has an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting Mixed Numeric Formats to Alphas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
You can change the format in the FTOA and PTOA function on the fly. Try something like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: subtract one day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Give this a try: -SET &RDATE = AYMD(&YYMD,-1,'I8');...

Poll  RE: Which is better FTOA or PTOA? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Poll  Which is better FTOA or PTOA? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: Why no PDF topics? (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by reFOCUSing
I find doc like this helpful and a pain all at the same time. (......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: 53 Graph Engine - here's a nice example (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Here is the post you are talking about: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACROSS column wrapping in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
To my knowledge you cannot format the size of an across column by using wrap and squeeze. If you tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic spacing of data rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Don't know if this is way you are trying to do: TABLE FILE CAR SUM RETAIL_COST COMPUTE LINES/......

Discussion Topic  RE: Adjacent display of single table o/p (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Would a MULTI VERB request work for you? Give this a try: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Temp data from SQL Passthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
No problem. Just be careful if you are doing calculations in the pass-through as WebFOCUS will conv......

» Refine Search
» New Search