Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (66 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Help with Setup of Informix Adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
I decided to remove then reinstall the WebFocus adapter for Informix and now getting a different err......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Help with Setup of Informix Adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Have tried everything I can think of but when when every I click TEST on the Configuring data Adapte......

I did go into Excel and was sucessfull in setting up a connection to the Informix database I want to......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Help with Setup of Informix Adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Hi, Have WebFocus 7.64 installed on a Desktop running XP. Trying to setup/configure adapter to conn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLV] Use Report Parameters to help calculate 2 sets of totals within same procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
SOLVED...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLV] Use Report Parameters to help calculate 2 sets of totals within same procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Ok I had to take one more look at everyones replies and what I had done and I think I finially solve......

Thanks for all the input. Due to other work commitments I have to temporary suspend working on this ......

Not that I'm aware of. I set up a basic report using Developer Studio just to print a list of class......

Maybe I'm trying to make it harder than it seems. When trying to set up a define like was mentioned ......

Eric, This was my first thought on how to do this but is it possible to use the report prompt variab......

Discussion Topic  [SOLV] Use Report Parameters to help calculate 2 sets of totals within same procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Have a database of records with with only 3 fields in each record: class_name char(14) start_date (d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing Database Schemas/Table listing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Thanks Frank. Appreciate the help. Jeff...

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing Database Schemas/Table listing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
THANK YOU FRANCIS! Just what I was looking for. Jeff...

I might not have stated my requirement correctly and made is seem more complex than it really is. Ba......

Discussion Topic  Printing Database Schemas/Table listing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
I've searched theforums and on-line technical library but have been unable to find a answer to the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem Using a Business View. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
THANK YOU PRARIE It worked perfectly!!!...

Discussion Topic  Problem Using a Business View. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Hi, Have a business view that I set up and view is listed under the "Master File" virtual folder , a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recursive Drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
HI, I had just viewed this WebCast and was also looking for more information and came across this fo......

Discussion Topic  Help with determining and printing Min/Max values of fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Have the following setup: TABLE1 (Has only 3 fields) Field Name Type Length Class Te......

Discussion Topic  RE: Turning of Printing Report Statistics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Thanks to all that replied. I looked everywhere except there! Jeff...

» Refine Search
» New Search