Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (39 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Focal Point Webinar Series - 2011, 2010, and older (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, If you have registered for a webinar and then find you won't be able to attend, is there some wa......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: print "legend" in report footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Thanks, Ginny, that looks very helpful. I'll try it out and see how it goes....

Discussion Topic  RE: print "legend" in report footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, I don't know how many codes there are (ok, this really isn't my report -- a user asked me how to......

Discussion Topic  print "legend" in report footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, I have a report with a 3-character code field. Rather than wasting space by printing the descri......

Poll  RE: POLL: Next Summit destination (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: HTTP500: same .fex, different database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
The version of JVM on the WebFOCUS server is 1.4.2_10. I have Java 1.5.0_04-b05 on my PC. (I know ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTTP500: same .fex, different database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, The error message from the corresponding localhost log is: 2008-03-26 16:01:09 StandardWrapperVa......

Discussion Topic  HTTP500: same .fex, different database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, We have a .fex that creates a datamart for our advancement division. When I run this .fex again......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] dynamic distribution list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, Thanks to everyone who responded. I am all set now. I think I did the setup correctly from th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] dynamic distribution list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, My distribution list fex looks like this: TABLE FILE EMPS ON TABLE SET ASNAMES ON PRINT EMAL_ADD......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] dynamic distribution list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, I'm trying to schedule a report via reportcaster that is sorted by email address. I want to bur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Seminar Series Archives and April Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, Kathleen Is a description available for this seminar? I'm trying to decide if this might be use......

Discussion Topic  HTML Layout Painter: how to create hyperlinks to code in different domains (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, It looks like you can't use HTML Layout Painter to create a hyperlink for a fex or htm file that......

Discussion Topic  RE: storing and incrementing sequence number in a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, Francis This was exactly what I was looking for. Not sure why I couldn't make this work. Thank......

Discussion Topic  storing and incrementing sequence number in a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, I am trying to create a file with a single field -- a sequence number. I would like to then be ......

Discussion Topic  Import existing procedure into HTML Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, I have two issues with HTML Layout Painter: 1) I want to create an html front end for an exist......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternating headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
This works for the alternate positioning but not the alternate header. I would like the even heade......

Discussion Topic  Alternating headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Is there a way to print different headers on even and odd pages? I don't just want the formatting t......

Discussion Topic  Scheduling report caster job located in (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
I am testing report caster 5.2.3 (we've been using WF 5.2.3 for over a year, but we haven't rolled o......

» Refine Search
» New Search