Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (130 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: DS HTML Composer: ALL = undefined (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
perhaps the selected value is more of a true/false type selection. which would force something from ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]SET COMPOUND=BYTOC EXCEL Question... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Is it possible to do the following... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] compare my trans date to current date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
njsden, thanks for the insight. dually noted and book marked for future use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] compare my trans date to current date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
I learn something new just about every day on this site. I will have to give this a try to see if I ......

Brenda, was njsden solution functional? if it is I will start using that for ALL of my timestamp com......

Brenda, I assume you are only concerned with the date portion of the time stamp?? Otherwise are you ......

Brenda, either use a Smart Date to a Smart Date comparison or use Alpha to Alpha comparisons. Within......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drilling down thru Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Wep5622, Thanks for the info. I will have the director of MIS take a look at this case number and yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drilling down thru Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Wep5622, Did you open a case for this issue? If yes, what is the case number? Do you know what other......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Force column break in Excel2K report from SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Below is some sample code that places subfoot description in colA and the value in colB: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Force column break in Excel2K report from SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Robin, I'm not sure what you are asking as the output appears to be the same as what you want it to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORK AROUND] Reset Buttons blanks out radio buttons (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Doug, What version of webFOCUS are you currently using?? I ran into an issue with a push button (Sub......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC36223 HTMLFORM error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
BI_Developer, I believe the filename has to be ALL UPPERCASE like: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Painter not finding DEFINE fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Do you have other reports where the DEFINE fields are available via report painter. Most of my repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Painter not finding DEFINE fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Rick Man, If you right click the report and click Edit in Text Editor, then click Physical view, and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Parse URL variables for use in Dialogue Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
MarciaDrummond, Not sure what you are asking? Do you mean the 3 parameters need to be passed to anot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] problems coding a join/link correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
DaveZ, jgelona makes an interesting point... I think you can use the multi field index but only for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] problems coding a join/link correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Dave, you may need to sort your data prior to joining the 2 fields and since this is a one to one re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question for a computed field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
RSquared, When I tried to run this on Tuesday without the single quotes it threw the error that the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How to retrieve results if second table of join is missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
....and thats the difference between Virtuoso and Gold Member...lol...

» Refine Search
» New Search