Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (130 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to avoid total line on two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Now I'm ready for a tea Francis...lol... I will figure out a way to "hack" it to one line so the end......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to avoid total line on two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
I recently ran into an old report that was/is in need of some additional styling. A portion of which......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using the "WHEN" command with "DRILLMENUITEM" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Sorry but it appears that j.gross already responded Try moving the WHEN statement before the DRILLM......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Resolved)Adding a new dropdown list thats bound to a parameter in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
In order for me to add this additional parameter to the HTML Composer this is what I did: - I added ......

Discussion Topic  (Resolved)Adding a new dropdown list thats bound to a parameter in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
I have gone round & round with attempting to add a new dropdown list to an HTML form that is bound t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ways to trap for a bad date in Data Migrator? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ERINP
Hi Gayle, The only approach I can think of would be to parse the date field into variables for MM(>0......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Visual Studio vs WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
JJ, Depending on the report you may be able to link directly to your webFOCUS reports via an .aspx p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Visual Studio vs WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
JJ, Can you be more specific as to what you are trying to compare? Are you trying to compare Crystal......

Discussion Topic  RE: retrieve data from a previous record...(RESOLVED) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Francis and RSquared, Upon further attempts and adding the ELSE '' logic to my code I was able to re......

Discussion Topic  RE: retrieve data from a previous record...(RESOLVED) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Francis, those are four seperate attempts to retrieve data from a previous record not four consecut......

RSquared..I attempted your approach to resolve my issue but when I use the 'LAST' in the DEFINE it d......

RSquared I will give it a try...seems to make sense and hopefully that works thanks, Erin...

Discussion Topic  retrieve data from a previous record...(RESOLVED) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
I am having coders block. I have a scenario that I can not seem to figure out what I need to do: I h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Filedef/Append with FORMAT FOCUS INDEX 'FieldName' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Dan, I really got some good ideas from your post. Especially the SET ASNAMES = ON and the ability to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Filedef/Append with FORMAT FOCUS INDEX 'FieldName' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Darin, Thanks for the quick response. I will try to implement this into my code later this afternoon......

Dan, Can I use your logic IF the MORE FILE is different? something like 'BUS' instead of 'CAR': ......

Tony, I will try to add this to my report as described above. I will definitely try to implement Fra......

Tony, can I do the following? ......

Once again it sounds like I have a couple of different ways I can go with this report. I think I wil......

Prarie, I decided to use the format focus index to allow for the flexibility I need for the final ou......

» Refine Search
» New Search