Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (130 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Filedef/Append with FORMAT FOCUS INDEX 'FieldName' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
I had an issue previously with output of a report as the result of a Left_Outer Join not behaving du......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED]Left_Outer Join issue... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Only one caveat to the above link it is a resolution for OS on an AS400......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED]Left_Outer Join issue... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP

Dan, I tried your code with the CAR File output and that is what I think I need. I will have to test......

Prarie, I tried to use the MATCH method for the output of my report and received the same type of da......

I have not tried using MATCH...I will get out the Big Book and look it up...Thanks Prarie for that s......

I have created the same behavior with the car file. The last 2 columns (far right) COUNTRY and SALES......

Prarie, I have tried just a plain old Join. I get One Record back. The only difference between the r......

Discussion Topic  [RESOLVED]Left_Outer Join issue... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
I have been reading posts on Left_Outer joins for almost an hour and can not figure out how to resol......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IE 8 Scripting Problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Laurie, I believe 7.6.10 is the first release that is "certified"/"compatible" with IE8. IE8 and a v......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drill Down on a SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
I have figured out my issue with the drill down. In my first attempt I had added some styling for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drill Down on a SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Ginny, The reason for the drill down on the subfoot is the result of an end-user request to format t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Drill Down on a SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Can someone please point me in the right direction?? I have a report that has a subfoot within it. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Error FOC160 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Kevin, If you picked 'User' in the output type you have a choice of which outputs you would like to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio Config Error and IE8 (Webserver not accessible) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Ginny, thanks for the quick response. We have opened a case with IBI on this matter and I was hoping......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio Config Error and IE8 (Webserver not accessible) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Ginny or Kerry, I was curious to see if either of you have encountered issues with change management......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Font Types available in WebFOCUS... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Ram & Darin, thanks for the input. I will definitely take a look at both Chapters (9 & 10) to see if......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Font Types available in WebFOCUS... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
I have an end user that wishes to have their reports in Univers Font. Currently we are using 7.6.10 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 7.6.10 html painter problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Ginny, Thanks for the info....My Supervisor let me know that fact about an hour after I posted that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 7.6.10 html painter problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ERINP
Steve: I will definitely look at all of our Fexes to see if the "Prompt for Parameters" was turned o......

» Refine Search
» New Search