Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (141 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WF8 - BIP - How to Load Panel 2 From Panel 1 From HTML? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
I have figured out a way. First, I have used BipIframeInterface.refresh function to pass the parame......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]WF8 - BIP - How to Load Panel 2 From Panel 1 From HTML? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
I have seen the following post and I have tested its functionality. This post details the usage of t......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Responsive only for lower screen size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Responsive framework is great. But there is this feature I am trying to implement and I am not havin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Locking panel in a BIP portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
There must be some setting controlling the drop function. This property gets set when we lock the pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Locking panel in a BIP portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
@GavinL - I am using WF iframe. The only events supported are onfocus and onblur. I did add other ev......

@GavinL - I have tried setting the properties (ondragstart="return false;" ondragenter="return false......

Does anyone know the property on div and iframe that will disable drag and drop? I should be able to......

@GavinL– Thank you for your response. I have tried your suggestion. If I add left banner then the b......

@CoolGuy – Thank you for your response. I am aware of the Lock Page property. Setting this property ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Locking panel in a BIP portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
I have a page that contains a report tree, a widget and lot of canvas space. The idea is that user d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display Order in Resource Tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
@Brian Baird - Thank you for your response. The users need access to both folders and the files. You......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display Order in Resource Tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Thank you for the valuable input. Is there a way to display the reports first and folders after the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Display Order in Resource Tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Is there a way to display the items in a custom order in the Resource Tree? What I see is that the i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Job ùopportunity - Senior developper position in Montreal, canada (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by WFConsultant
Is this a full-time position?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Developer / Lead position in Memphis, TN (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by WFConsultant
Can we know the details of this position? Such as salary, etc? Thanks....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Tab Events in BIP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
I have looked for the information about adding events, like, onclick, onmouseover, etc, when user in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Form Window Resize Event (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
I have figured out a way to capture windows event. May be this will help some in future. parent.win......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Form Window Resize Event (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
I have an html page in the banner of the portal. On the html page, I have placed a label control and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Techiques for WF 8.1 Responsive portals [CASE OPEN] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Last time I have heard, we need to engage IBI to get Responsive Portal framework going....

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus to BO Migration (NYC) (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by WFConsultant
I think more appropriate forum for this post is Business Object forms as it is conversion from WF to......

» Refine Search
» New Search