Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (141 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Sign Out link action in BIP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Kathryn, Do you have any updates on this feature? Thank you....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Parameters between panels in portal on load. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
I have a panel (top) and a tree on my portal. The top panel report has chained controls/parameters a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Capture URL parameters inside FEX in PORTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
@ njsden , thank for the example. After capturing the parameters using similar JavaScript function, ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Capture URL parameters inside FEX in PORTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
The portal page is run from a URL. The URL has parameters passed in the query string. These paramete......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Calender Control Inside Iframe. Want to show the popup outside. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
When I click the calender icon the calender pops open inside the iframe. Since, the iframe height is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DEFAULTH doesn't get updated (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Do anyone have solution for this? I am trying to achieve the same. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Launch BI Portal from fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Thanks for the quick reply. If in the URl I pass variables, PARM1 and PARM2, will I be able to acc......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Launch BI Portal from fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Is it possible to call portal (wf8) from the fex? Thanks in advance....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Map doesn’t load in the Flex Map Viewer (in WebFOCUS and ESRI Integration Focal Point Forum) by WFConsultant
The map did not load because the URL to number of layers in the XML was incorrect. After correcting ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS and ESRI Integration Focal Point Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Map doesn’t load in the Flex Map Viewer (in WebFOCUS and ESRI Integration Focal Point Forum) by WFConsultant
Case #: 92552524 I appreciate your help. Thx....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS and ESRI Integration Focal Point Forum

Uploaded the trace file form IE 9 to the case. Hope it will help to figure out the issue....

The case has been already opened. Waiting for the help from Customer Support!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Map doesn’t load in the Flex Map Viewer (in WebFOCUS and ESRI Integration Focal Point Forum) by WFConsultant
Map doesn’t load in the Flex Map Viewer. Found no issue with the connection between WF and ArcGIS. R......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Map doesn’t load in the Flex Map Viewer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Map doesn’t load in the Flex Map Viewer. Found no issue with the connection between WF and ArcGIS. R......

Discussion Topic  How to "activate" the ESRI Configuration Utility in 7.7 (in WebFOCUS and ESRI Integration Focal Point Forum) by WFConsultant
I am aware that in WF8 we can invoke ESRI Configuration Utility from the menu in the Developer Studi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] getLogInfoListByOwner - Web Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
After opening a case with IBI this issue has been resolved. The master file, getLogInfoListByOwner.m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] getLogInfoListByOwner - Web Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Yes. I did in my code. I did not put it in the sample above....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED by case] getLogInfoListByOwner - Web Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
I want to use GETLOGINFOLISTBYOWNER function of IBI LogService (Web Service). I am using this functi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Milti-Line Title in PDF Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Waz, I am working on 7.6.10. So, njsden’s solution won’t work for me. I did test with PARAG functi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Milti-Line Title in PDF Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Thanks Waz. Putting the titles in the heading or subhead is not an option for me. Although IBI recom......

» Refine Search
» New Search