Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (141 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Milti-Line Title in PDF Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
I have realized that the Dev Studio restrict the number of lines in the column title to 5. Without u......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Merge Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Thanks for the reply Waz. Your example works great for the same size reports so that they can be ove......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Merge Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Merge Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
There are few postings already about column merge but none of them are useful for the format I am tr......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Strikethrough - Report column - PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Is there a way to display strikethrough on the data in the report column in PDF format? I saw a post......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Read report form Report Library using API (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
I am trying to read a report form the Report Library from a Java self service application. RCAPI doc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Scheduling ReportCaster job and distribute to Reports Library from Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
You are right. Giving past Date/Time on same date executes the schedule. Interesting to know this. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Scheduling ReportCaster job and distribute to Reports Library from Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
I get log when I run the schedule manually from the frontend. I see the setting, ACTIVE EQ ’true’ i......

When I open the schedule created by web services in the ReportCaster frontend I see no issues. It wo......

Efrem - After a long pause, I have started working on the RC/Library Web Services again. I have noti......

Efrem - The 'get' functionality is working great. Thank you....

I have checked the log. Found out that I was not referencing the connection name correctly in the co......

Efrem - Thanks for the samples. I tried the deletecontent service. I am getting the following error.......

Efrem - I highly appreciate this help. Thank you....

The application is already developed. They want less interaction with WF other than sending a reques......

Efrem – I will pass your suggestion to present our application in the summit to the client. We are......

I have configured LibraryContentService WSDL to gain access to delete content functions. If possible......

Efrem - I see that there is a function to delete a schedule. Similarly, is there a function to delet......

» Refine Search
» New Search