Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (146 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Scheduling ReportCaster job and distribute to Reports Library from Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Efrem - I highly appreciate this help. Thank you....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Scheduling ReportCaster job and distribute to Reports Library from Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
The application is already developed. They want less interaction with WF other than sending a reques......

Efrem – I will pass your suggestion to present our application in the summit to the client. We are......

I have configured LibraryContentService WSDL to gain access to delete content functions. If possible......

Efrem - I see that there is a function to delete a schedule. Similarly, is there a function to delet......

I copied the wsdl to the directory and it worked. Thank you for the help....

I am referring to ‘file://c:/ibi/apps/reportcaster/scheduleservice.wsdl' as local wsdl. I do not hav......

Thank you for the response. My connection information is all in one line. ENGINE SOAP SET CONNECTI......

Efrem - I tried your sample. I am getting the following error. (FOC44510) CONNECTION value in AFD i......

Efrem – I went through your article. Later, I have configured the Web Services and created the maste......

Efrem - Thank you for the reply. Precisely this is what I am looking for. I verified with the admin ......

Any suggestions? Thanks....

Thanks for your reply. I have 30 reports. Each report has 3 formats. If I create a schedule for each......

Here is the background. A self service application selects a report and submits (asynchronies call u......

Any suggestions? Thanks....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Scheduling ReportCaster job and distribute to Reports Library from Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Is there a way to dynamically create a ReportCaster job and distribute the report to the Reports Lib......

Discussion Topic  Dimension Modeling Tutorials (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by WFConsultant
I am looking for a document (tutorial) on dimension modeling using WebFOCUS/DataMigrator tools. I fi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Sr. WebFOCUS Consultant Available (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by WFConsultant
If the project is good, I will definitely consider. Please send your contact information to wfconsul......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  Sr. WebFOCUS Consultant Available (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by WFConsultant
Worked in different capacities from application architect to developer in all areas of WebFOCUS deve......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Dynamic address procedure box not opening (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Guys - Any input on this issue?...

» Refine Search
» New Search