Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (78 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] What is the difference between 'BD' and 'WD' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, I have some code that works out the hours between two dates. Up until now I have been using 'bu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help with 'LAST' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
GENIUS! Thanks a million Ginny, you saved me a lot of code....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Help with 'LAST' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, I have the following situation: Num 10 20 30 70 80 I need to set a marker so that automaticall......

Discussion Topic  RE: Broken Links (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by Jinx
Perfect! Thanks. Jinx....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  Broken Links (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by Jinx
Hi, Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but here goes anyway.. Several of the olde......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Format related data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Thanks for the suggestion. It does help me somewhat. Jinx....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Format related data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, I'm unsure how to get data in a table from one 'format' (rows) to related columns using FOCUS. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Time difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, If I understand correctly then you could convert each date to a datetime with something along t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining rdbms tables in different nodes or subsystems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
I know this thread was from 2007, some three years ago, but I have just had the same SQL error produ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Match without After Match statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Oh, thanks for that. I didn't know it defaults to OLD-OR-NEW. As for the by mistake - that's my bad......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Match without After Match statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, I have come across a report written some years ago, that has a match done in a strange way. I'v......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Webfocus returns incorrect date to c# app (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Thanks Efrem, your suggestion got me looking at the output before it arrived in c#. Seems I was some......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Webfocus returns incorrect date to c# app (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
I get the same problem, that odd date coming through. *ponder*....

I have tried the code below instead and got for the date this instead: # / / #. Weird! ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Webfocus returns incorrect date to c# app (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, Really odd problem. Within a c# app I submit .fex code using the httpwebrequest functionality, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Battling to understand different join results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
O.o I am as thick as a brick, it never occurred to me to do that! Good point! Thanks Francis for p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Battling to understand different join results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi! Thanks for the reply. I have used the LEFT_OUTER before, but the issue here is that I am tryin......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Battling to understand different join results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, I have searched the forum and understand that supposedly, the following is correct: Inner Join......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Decode not producing correct result (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Perfect! Thanks so much. J....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Decode not producing correct result (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, I have the following code: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search