Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (78 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Function DATEDIFF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Sorry! Should really have given more info, just never sure if I am totally off the mark or not ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Function DATEDIFF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Focus Errors (FOC428) and (FOC1341) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Solved the problem - Found that the one join name had more than 8 characters in it, Doh!......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Focus Errors (FOC428) and (FOC1341) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Thanks Daniel, will try what you suggested and go from there. GamP, I'm new to mainframe focus so w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Focus Errors (FOC428) and (FOC1341) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, I am getting the errors with several of the last 2: (FOC1341) Error in writing seq. file : @0......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Mainframe Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Thanks Francis, I had already gone through the documentation you mentioned, was hoping there are som......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Mainframe Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, It is almost impossible to get decent training in the UK on mainframe focus. I have an issue th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Determining Highest Value in a Column of Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Try this TABLE FILE SOMETABLE SUM MAX.SOMENUMBER END Jinx...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Not IN Sub-query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Thanks for this Rich! It certainly helps me ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error: Cannot execute the request. Please log into Managed Reporting. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, Not sure if this will help, but I had a similar issue some time ago with passwords not matching......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to use two hold files??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
To defend the people (me included). Many of us are thrown into companies using webfocus - companies ......

Discussion Topic  Add multiple spaces in concat when output is FORMAT WP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, I have the following situation: field1 is xxxxxxx and field2 is xxxxxxxxx, I want to concat the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Code tightening problem wfs version 4 to wfs version 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
This code works on the new version and produces exactly the same as on old. The WHEN was not used as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Code tightening problem wfs version 4 to wfs version 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
OH! I am such an idiot! It never even occurred to me that the WHEN was the problem, I had never seen......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Code tightening problem wfs version 4 to wfs version 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, I have an old report that I cannot migrate to out new version of webfocus. I think the reason i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Migrate SQL Server IBI Repository (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
The tables are all fine - reportcaster is working 100%, it's just scheduling and dts that have compl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Migrate SQL Server IBI Repository (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Moving the database is not the problem, it's finding the correct settings within Report Caster. I a......

Discussion Topic  Migrate SQL Server IBI Repository (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, MSDB is damanged on our SQL Server and we therefore need to move the IBI Repositiry database (B......

Discussion Topic  User Defined Functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, I was looking for the WFS version of user defined functions in SQL Server. I found some referen......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Script causing DBA file error. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Daniel, Thanks for all the help, I'll look at bothering IBI then ;-). Jinx....

» Refine Search
» New Search