Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (78 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Script causing DBA file error. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Daniel, Yours worked perfectly. It did help me figure out where the problem is. The DBA file is fro......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Script causing DBA file error. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Thought the problem was solved, but unfortunately it wasn't, though I have managed to identify exact......

Daniel, Yeah as I mentioned on my previous post, I was going to edit the SQL so it was not using pa......

Daniel, Unfortunately I am quite new to webfocus so had no clue that SQL Passthrough bypassed the m......

Hi, This is some of the code... -SET &TODAY = &YYMD; -SET &LAST_MONTH = DATECVT((DATEADD((DATEMOV......

The DBA password is there - set as DBAPW in the master file called DBAFILE.mas The fact that it all ......

Discussion Topic  SQL Script causing DBA file error. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, We are using a DBA master file to add security to various other master files. So basically at t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bursting with multiple values into one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Yeah, I looked there but unfortunately my question was not answered. Seems perhaps that what i want ......

Discussion Topic  Bursting with multiple values into one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, I have two bursting questions here. Firstly, can one add multiple burst values to one email add......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get yesterday's date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, I used this for a similar need: -SET &YESTER = DATECVT((DATEADD((DATECVT(&TODAY,'I8YYMD','YYMD......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date compare problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
The mention of the AYMD function lead me to another post that talks about date convert, I had no ide......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date compare problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
By date formatting I mean be able to use the DATEADD function to get the previous month/ or day or y......

Discussion Topic  Date compare problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi All, After hours of struggling with this, I give up, Help! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Move Report to a different folder instead of copy? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Thanks! No easy way out then, what a a pity. ......

Discussion Topic  Move Report to a different folder instead of copy? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi All, Does anyone know of a way to move a report to a different folder within WebFOCUS Developer ......

Discussion Topic  RE: USE..AS..END not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
LOL! So I have noticed in the past - after hours of 'debugging' to find it was something so simple....

Discussion Topic  RE: USE..AS..END not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Oops, the CNHEXT was a mistake on my part. I did try and comment the USE out as suggested. The repor......

Discussion Topic  USE..AS..END not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, This is my first post, so apologies if I get it all wrong. ^^ I am in the process of migrating ......

» Refine Search
» New Search