Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (74 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Search for s string within a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
I got a varchar2(700) field that contains for example Phone Number :- 0968387262. This can be in any......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: New user question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
My experience shows that if you offer your Users access to the GUI tool only, there eventually learn......

Discussion Topic  Problem with connecting to Oracle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
I just loaded the latest version of DS 7.6.4. I have Oracle loaded onto the same PC. If I switch on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thanks Everyone (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
ke this opportunity to thank you all for your contribution to the Focal Point especially the experts......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem creating a synonum against this oracle table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
It works fine but had to change the Connection. When I change the connection SQL to Oracle 8 fro O......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem creating a synonum against this oracle table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
Yes , the same problem. I think that the problem is that I can connect to and same table that's on ......

What I can't understand is that it connect OK !, when running the sysnom it list all the Oracle tabl......

I have create the same table on an Oracle 10 database and it create a synom without a problem, There......

I am using developer studio fuctionality to create a synonum. I can connect to Oracle 10g database w......

Discussion Topic  Problem creating a synonum against this oracle table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
Getting the following error:- (FOC1400) SQLCODE IS 904 (HEX: 00000388) (FOC1410) SQL COLUMN NOT FOU......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with displaying the value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
Changing the actual to P.9.2 has made no difference. The synom was generated by WebFOCUS. Any ideas...

Discussion Topic  Problem with displaying the value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
I have the value in the Oracle database as 29.63 but when running the query in WEBFOCUS it's appeari......

Discussion Topic  RE: I get an error message when trying to run a simple modify routine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
SET WIDTH=256 -*APP HOLD LIVEHOLD DOS DEL C:\ibi\apps\MISP\netviewf.foc USE C:\ibi\apps\MISP\netview......

Discussion Topic  I get an error message when trying to run a simple modify routine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
0 ERROR AT OR NEAR LINE 25 IN PROCEDURE ADHOCRQ FOCEXEC * (FOC422) THE FOCUS FILE IS NOT ON A ......

Discussion Topic  How to get the AVE to appear on the total column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
TABLE FILE CAR SUM DEALER_COST AVE.DEALER_COST BY COUNTRY BY CAR ON COUNTRY SUBTOTAL AS '*TOTAL CO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2007/Focal Point Tips and Techniques Contest (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
Well Done !! Tony...

Discussion Topic  Problem running Developer Studio 7.6.1 and Oracle on the same desktop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
I having a problem running DS at the same time as Oracle. It works sometimes. I get prompted for EDA......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create Master file with CLOB fields and run a PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
I had the same problem, just change the TX50 to A700 forteh Actual and Usage and it should work...

Discussion Topic  Asterix appearing in the count. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
DEFINE FILE PROD_EDW3EM_INTERACTION_KANA DIRECTION_1/A20= DECODE DIRECTION ('O' 'Outbound' 'I' 'Inbo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using the Update Assist (Developer Studio 7.6) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
It starts to create the maintain routines but Developer Studio crashes....

» Refine Search
» New Search