Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (74 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting astrix in the count column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
It works with the I10 format option. Thanks...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting astrix in the count column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
Getting the following error 0 ERROR AT OR NEAR LINE 23 IN PROCEDURE ADHOCRQ FOCEXEC * (FOC95......

Discussion Topic  Getting astrix in the count column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
I run a simple report. TABLE FILE CEW_KANA_DATA SUM CNT.CASE_ID BY CONTACT_METHOD1 Getting the foll......

Discussion Topic  RE: REMINDER: Please update your signature with version and platform (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
I have check my profile , it does have the current releases but this is not displayed, where an I go......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao

Discussion Topic  RE: I have noticed that users display the version and OS there have currently loaded (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
I have done exactly as mentioned, but can't see the add signature to profile. Am I missing simethin......

Discussion Topic  I have noticed that users display the version and OS there have currently loaded (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
How does one add this info to the profile...

Discussion Topic  RE: Differences Between 7.1.3 and 7.1.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
Currently only the 7.1.5 Reporting Server is available. When will the 7.1.6 client be available ??...

Discussion Topic  I am getting a message when I try to access the Information Builders Demo site (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
Active X content removed. What do I need to do to overcome this problem....

Discussion Topic  RE: Regarding Upgrading to Version 7.1.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
Thanks for the update, the main reason for the question is that the download instruction specifies t......

Discussion Topic  Regarding Upgrading to Version 7.1.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
We currently have 2 sites that have WebFOCUS 7.1.3 installed, should I first upgrade to 7.1.4 then 7......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to generate Conditional Alert Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
Can you send me the coding that you used within the program, as it looks like a good technique to us......

Discussion Topic  Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
I am getting the following error when trying to run a fex file. Error occurred. ERROR: ERROR_MR_FEX......

Discussion Topic  RE: showing logon page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
Sorry don't undersatnd the question ? Can you please explain in a bit more detail...

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there a way to get WebFOCUS to generate various reports. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
Thanks for your advice...

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there a way to get WebFOCUS to generate various reports. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
Thanks I will try it...

Discussion Topic  RE: Selecting multiple values from a drop down list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao

Discussion Topic  RE: Selecting multiple values from a drop down list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
Thanks...

Discussion Topic  Selecting multiple values from a drop down list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
WHERE FR_CLRCAT EQ '&FR_CLRCAT.(FIND FR_CLRCAT IN RFIFLTREC).FR_CLRCAT.'; I am using the above in a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can anyone help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adolf Mergulhao
Thanks Tony it worked. You are the best...

» Refine Search
» New Search