Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (320 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chaining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I have a reference example that uses a dropdown that chains to two other dropdowns. Basically I ha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Open in PDF and print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I tried it and it worked just like JG said. Are you making the fex drill onto itself? If so try hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing page-breaks in a table request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
To analyze the data I basically reduced the amount of columns, decreased the font size, and used ori......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing page-breaks in a table request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Well the user wants me to modify an existing report that meets certain criteria. I'm just sampling t......

Discussion Topic  Removing page-breaks in a table request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I'm just pulling some test records to get a feel of the data for my report. The table I am looking......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Escape Character for Subfoots (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
No, I never thought about that and your absolutely right two single quotes do look like double quote......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Escape Character for Subfoots (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Francis, Cool trick. I was looking for a solution for PDF but your solution will have to do. Gotta......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Escape Character for Subfoots (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Is there an escape character that will allow me to use double quotes within a subfoot? The only way ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster Drilldowns using MRE Development (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Susannah, I read the article and followed the steps everything worked like a charm. So I will need......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster Drilldowns using MRE Development (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Susannah, Thanks for being patient with me. I am using SET FOCEXURL as a preprocessing condition in......

Susannah, I followed your directions. 1. Created a fex with ......

It seems like I am getting an incomplete url. Here is the url from the emailed html report. ......

Discussion Topic  Report Caster Drilldowns using MRE Development (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I have been trying to get drilldowns to work in report caster reports distributed by email. After d......

Discussion Topic  Notepad++ accessible with Right Click in Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I've recently discovered Notepad++ and love it. One problem with using Notepad++ is that you can't o......

Discussion Topic  RE: PRINT * and Defined Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Thanks for all the info. I went ahead and used Prarie's method of cut and paste using ? DEFINE. It ......

Discussion Topic  PRINT * and Defined Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Is there a setting that can be turned on that will make PRINT * print all fields including defined o......

Discussion Topic  Truncated Field Values? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I don't know if I described the problem correctly but here goes. OK, I have this report where one o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting Multiple Columns in the Stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Thanks for the information. In a report I am working on 3 columns need to be formated one way and 2 ......

Discussion Topic  Formatting Multiple Columns in the Stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Is there syntax that combines the formatting of columns in the stylesheet? ......

Discussion Topic  Physical file names in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I've been right clicking to see the physical file name of a .fex when working in MRE in Developer St......

» Refine Search
» New Search