Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (159 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Would like to understand how WINNT commands work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
Try ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to show field or system variable on HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
That's great. I'm glad it worked out for you....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to show field or system variable on HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
The variables are literal text typed in an HTML Canvas Text Component as shown in this image: ......

@Doug, searching through the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dual Axis Chart - Negative Values on One Side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
I'm thinking that the following post is the issue you are trying to solve: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Improve speed of Loop and Append file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Improve speed of Loop and Append file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
How about using a Cartesian product to avoid looping? There is a good discussion of this technique ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FILEDEF MASTER -WRITE ERROR FOC42256 and FOC209 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
You are welcome. I'm glad the mystery is solved....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FILEDEF MASTER -WRITE ERROR FOC42256 and FOC209 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
I think the comma is a line continuation character for the -WRITE statement. You can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] searching files on EDASERVE for SQL pass-thru usage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
If you are in a hurry or are not allowed to install grep, Windows has the findstr command. For examp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -SET for a DATEADD (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by dbeagan
Generally it is good to use the date functions, but maybe in this situation you can simply: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Blank border with graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
I tried PAGECOLOR with your example and it seemed to work: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to get random number of records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
Interesting puzzle. Try the following code, see if it does what you are looking for. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Object Inspector (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
I see that Object Inspector can be resized horizontally. I can resize it so narrowly that it disappe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] reduce line thickness in line chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
I made a few changes to your code which I have indicated with comments. This has a line thickness of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Prompted report on defined value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
Here is an example. You could run the following code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding Line Space within Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
The following code is an example of adding space within the text. It appears to work ONLY in PDF out......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to display bulleted list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
I'm not sure if the symbol font is universally available. This would be compatible with multiple out......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic date value in calendar - issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
The link below is a post that describes how to get Designer to do the prompting. The last entry by M......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DECODE to dynamically control order in which 12 months... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
For David Briars's SORTORDER, perhaps even simpler: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search