Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (210 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Oracle CLOB Column in HTML Format (Contains HTML Tags) - How to Handle? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
Would something like this work (REGION ST and CITY would be the CLOB fields)? ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unwanted Space (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
My understanding is that variables always have at least one character, zero length values are not su......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Is there an easy way to find empty variables in the parameter prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
Maybe you could tab key to other var's prompts? If not, then in the JavaScript of the View Source of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]App Studio Button Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
To avoid doing this with JavaScript, each button could execute a different fex, each one setting nec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Sorting MtYY on X axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
Try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Rolling 8 Week Average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
RMM, I wonder if this is the missing element. Your chosen week seems to me like it would be a variab......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]CUSTOM SORT A LEGEND on VBAR GRAPH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
I've encountered this situation several times in the past and the only technique I could find was th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] HTML5 Chart - Scatter Chart - By Region/Product Across Date. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
As far as I can tell, the spectral chart comes closest to what you want: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] DataTables.js add-in responsive grid options: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
Thanks David Briars. This is very nice. One note, I did have to remove the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display multiple graphs in single pdf page by sorting field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
How about something like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display multiple graphs in single pdf page by sorting field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
My first post's code was mangled....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Saving -HTMLFORM BEGIN and END to disk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Newbie How To question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
It sounds like you are describing a free form report: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] single row into multiple rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
Also, think about what you will do with city names with spaces, for examaple: Chicago Heights East ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Title and data in same row for BY and ACROSS fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
Maybe this helps. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: need to report trailing spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
This seems to work: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] adding more records to the table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
Danny-SRL, I like it. Might be preferred as a more pure FOCUS approach....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] adding more records to the table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
You're looking for all distinct combinations? Try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Javascript Validation Help needed.Very Very urgent!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
When you click the link for the fex file, do you see the message, "Apologies. There is no preview av......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Javascript Validation Help needed.Very Very urgent!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
You can do chaining with a text box (edit box). I created an example that allows entry of numbers in......

» Refine Search
» New Search