Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (191 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Dynamically changing MASTER DDNAME in native FOCUS on z/OS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
What about the USE command? Check it out - it might help you. This is in both the WebFOCUS Keysheet......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Selecting on the max value of a field [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Goes through version 8.0 - I don't think there were commands added in 8.1 -- but if I am wrong, plea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Selecting on the max value of a field [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
LOL --- Knowledge of the WebFOCUS language will never go away --- dissemination of knowledge should ......

Hello Manglum, You might want to consider getting a copy of the WebFOCUS Keysheet for these nit pic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Count number of records in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Hello Hemin, What do you need to do with the count? Can you not just TABLE FILE XX COUNT FIELDNA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show a COMPUTE based on a SUM in a graph and a HEADING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Hello J Hines, Can you just HOLD from your first Table File and then print your computed field... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) Dash Run vs Plain Run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
RUN is usually used to continue querying from the same metadata (master file) without having to clos......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Sorting Graph with NOPRINT field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Did you try changing the name of the monthyear field to something else? Perhaps WebFOCUS is assuming......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hierarchical Focus data files, materialized projections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Jack, One other thought -- You can have different databases if there is nothing in common with them......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hierarchical Focus data files, materialized projections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Hi Jack, I did just that; actually wrote an article Roll Em Up Zip Em Up for the old Systems Journa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Help with a dashboard-type report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Hi Jack, I had a similar request -- I did not use Foccache although it sounds like that is fine. En......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]More White-space on pages of a PDF report after Upgrading to WebFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Did you try to set the number of lines to something very high? LINES = 9999 Worth trying perhaps....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need Javascript corrected that deactivates a list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Michele, Not sure if you do not want to show the second list at all or simply not show any entries ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Integer with $ from Query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
All of those formats are shown in the WebFOCUS Keysheet available from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF8 Version Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Well, we began to use Github and Sourcetree. Had to make a separate directory on my C drive and the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Generate ScreenShot of Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Hi Gavini, That was why I made the comment that it was NOT a WebFOCUS solution -- but sometimes sol......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Generate ScreenShot of Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
I have used Snipit (a snipping tool) to capture a screen. It is not a WebFOCUS solution, but it doe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Regarding default value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Ahhhh.... perhaps just setting a default variable to his 2005 solves the problem. hmmmm... the cont......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Regarding default value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Look at the code that is generated and add "BY HIGHEST" and that will cause your year to be in desce......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Drill Down from total data from summary Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Funny but I just had that same request --- if I understand it correctly -- I have been coding since ......

» Refine Search
» New Search