Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (191 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Force a PROMPT or Set -DEFAULT to a Variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Hey Kevin, I know you closed this, but it looked like you needed to simply remove your quotation ma......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Column Overflow in Compound PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
I see that you closed this issue but did not see the solution. I am wondering if you use the wrap o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]PDF vs. HTML question.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Tom, hmmmm...will have to check out squeeze -- I have wrap on all the reports specifically for pdf -......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]PDF vs. HTML question.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Tom, Can you provide the CSS that is required -- maybe ????...

Thank you Francis. I have examined the HTML and there does not appear to be a bad value or characte......

I did have to wrap many columns -- do you think that could have anything with that....

I am not sure what you mean by "what what"...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]PDF vs. HTML question.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Hi, I have a WebOCUS report that runs correctly in HTML -- When I put it into PDF --- on table PCHO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Saved Reports: Item does not exist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
This may sound obvious, but are you certain that all the reports have been published?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]merge several columns into one (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Or try the universal concatenation with MORE...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Push Button For Drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Try inserting a graphic image...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Dynamically deleting permanent hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Try: APP DELETEF APPFOLDER HOLD MAS APP DELETEF APPFOLDER HOLD FTM All in the WebFOCUS Keysheet fro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] altering negative percentages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Try increasing the size of your defined field to P9 .........

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Fiscal Year Date Logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
You might want to check out (almost) 1001 Ways to Work with Dates in WebFocus -- Best doc out on the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Stable Version in WebFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Eric -- It was unclear from your post whether you are using App Studio or Dev Studio in version 8. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Determining if a date is between dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
You really should get a copy of the ebook 1001 Ways to Work with Dates in WebFOCUS. This great PDF ......

Discussion Topic  RE: date conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
You will find all you need to know about dates and their conversions in the (almost) 1001 Ways to Wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Combining Series in Pie Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Hi Quick Learner, You would benefit from the wealth of information in the WebFOCUS Keysheet that co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How can I sort months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
You would benefit from the (almost) 1001 Ways to Work with Dates available PDF from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Basic question: Can I collect data with Managed Reporting? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Look at Modify. It is simple and will probably solve your problem. All of the commands are in the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search