Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (191 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Two column output of data using OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Take off your by fields (BY WARRANT_NBR NOPRINT -*......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Two column output of data using OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
This is a simplistic example of what you are trying to do. DEFINE FILE CAR CNTR/I2 = IF CNTR EQ 2 T......

Waxing nostalgic -- that was my first project in FOCUS (mainframe CMS) in 1982 - make two or three c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference b/t Match File & Join Commands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Hello Mayank, You can find this at ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference b/t Match File & Join Commands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
You should look at the WebFOCUS Keysheet Release 8.0.2 - Gives lots of good information about Match ......

Discussion Topic  RE: datatype transformations in mastefiles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
You could also check out the WebFOCUS Keysheet Release 8 Chapter 8 - Master File. Gives you the all......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I create a subset of a table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Does IDMS have a FASTLOAD/FASTUNLOAD kind of program? We used that when we had an enormous amount o......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I create a subset of a table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
I have been touting the advantage/efficiency of IF over WHERE for years and glad to see Susannah tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EDAGET Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
See also: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What happened to the Keyshheet posts ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Waz, The listing about the Keysheets, etc. has been moved to: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] document control practices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Michael, You bring up an excellent issue and one that I have grappled with in several organizations......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQLOUT VARCHAR2(4000) to TX50? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
And there is CLOB option according the WebFOCUS Keysheet Release 8.0.2. Doug, let us know what you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDAGET and EDAPUT Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Thanks DHAGEN. We are definitely going to update the WebFOCUS Keysheet PDF to reflect all of this i......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDAGET and EDAPUT Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Jack, That definitely would explain it. Thanks. Vivian...

Thanks for the replies. This provides some insight into the commands. You would think (hope) that I......

Francis, I am not sure what you mean by "there may be a price?" I would hope that IBI will want to ......

Thanks Jack, but that does not give the whole story. Syntax, parameters, etc... and it is interest......

Discussion Topic  EDAGET and EDAPUT Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Hello All, We are trying to figure out exactly how, when and where EDAGET and EDAPUT are used and e......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Keysheet Release 8.0 ... and Individual Chapters Available (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Vivian
Thought I would share one of the quirks of nature. We had an issue with the WebFOCUS Keysheet book ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Format DateTime as Date Character with "mm/dd/yyyy" format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Phil - You might want to look at the (almost) 1001 Ways to Work with Dates covering thru release 8.0......

» Refine Search
» New Search