Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (191 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Turning row data into columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Perhaps you could look at the user written subroutines and use those to parse out the row - You will......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Composer Question/Issue - Dodging Bullets? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
I just ran across 2 issues with composed in 7.7.03 and wanted to know if I am doing something incorr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] How to Create a POP UP Splash Screen? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Well, we had a couple of ways to "solve" the problem --- we have a banner and could put a message th......

Discussion Topic  [closed] How to Create a POP UP Splash Screen? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Question: When opening the Dashboard is there a way to create a pop up screen announcing a new tab o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How do you Capture Modified Date from Properties? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Francis, MRCONTNT is probably a home grown program that populates a database with all of the proper......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How do you Capture Modified Date from Properties? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Well, Yippee! My admin just sent me a note that since she has share access to the drives that the te......

Francis, Thank you for this suggestion: ......

Susannah -- You are always a fount of wisdom. I may have to do it your way if I cannot make the APP......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] How do you Capture Modified Date from Properties? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Hello All, In the item description we can capture the create date, created by, modify by, etc (this......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reading Sharepoint Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Okay -- thanks - first we have to make certain that we have the adapter here ---...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reading Sharepoint Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Thank you Prairie and WF --- Prairie I am not certain what I am supposed to see on your Help link --......

Waz -- You can export the data to an excel spreadsheet --- but I am trying to read the index entry o......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reading Sharepoint Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
To all you WebFOCUS gurus.. I need to read a list of entries in Sharepoint. Actually, if I look at t......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer Search Control Case Sensitive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Not sure if you are doing this - but I just had a case where an entry in a text box needed to search......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] 7.7.04 - Trying to map and now getting syntax error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Nothing like deprecations! Changing it to FILEDEF worked perfectly -- Thank you Francis -- the reas......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] 7.7.04 - Trying to map and now getting syntax error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
I have the following code that used to work like clockwork in 7.6.xx -SET &HLDFLE1 = 'Joined Tables......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] HTML - How to get the result to pass error msg (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
The different labels was a typo on my part -- but I am going to try the -exit approach -- will keep ......

Discussion Topic  [solved] HTML - How to get the result to pass error msg (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
I have a text box that the user enters a search string -- and then a combo box populates based on th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Rotating Text in WebFOCUS 7.7.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Yes, the admin is well aware of this --- but thanks for the heads up -- good for others to know for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Rotating Text in WebFOCUS 7.7.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Yep - that was the culprit! Our administrator had it set in edasprof to on -- we turned it off in th......

» Refine Search
» New Search