Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (191 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Turning row data into columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Perhaps you could look at the user written subroutines and use those to parse out the row - You will......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Composer Question/Issue - Dodging Bullets? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
I just ran across 2 issues with composed in 7.7.03 and wanted to know if I am doing something incorr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] How to Create a POP UP Splash Screen? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Well, we had a couple of ways to "solve" the problem --- we have a banner and could put a message th......

Discussion Topic  [closed] How to Create a POP UP Splash Screen? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Question: When opening the Dashboard is there a way to create a pop up screen announcing a new tab o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How do you Capture Modified Date from Properties? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Francis, MRCONTNT is probably a home grown program that populates a database with all of the proper......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How do you Capture Modified Date from Properties? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Well, Yippee! My admin just sent me a note that since she has share access to the drives that the te......

Francis, Thank you for this suggestion: ......

Susannah -- You are always a fount of wisdom. I may have to do it your way if I cannot make the APP......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] How do you Capture Modified Date from Properties? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Hello All, In the item description we can capture the create date, created by, modify by, etc (this......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reading Sharepoint Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Okay -- thanks - first we have to make certain that we have the adapter here ---...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reading Sharepoint Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Thank you Prairie and WF --- Prairie I am not certain what I am supposed to see on your Help link --......

Waz -- You can export the data to an excel spreadsheet --- but I am trying to read the index entry o......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reading Sharepoint Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
To all you WebFOCUS gurus.. I need to read a list of entries in Sharepoint. Actually, if I look at t......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer Search Control Case Sensitive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Not sure if you are doing this - but I just had a case where an entry in a text box needed to search......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] 7.7.04 - Trying to map and now getting syntax error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Nothing like deprecations! Changing it to FILEDEF worked perfectly -- Thank you Francis -- the reas......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] 7.7.04 - Trying to map and now getting syntax error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
I have the following code that used to work like clockwork in 7.6.xx -SET &HLDFLE1 = 'Joined Tables......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] HTML - How to get the result to pass error msg (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
The different labels was a typo on my part -- but I am going to try the -exit approach -- will keep ......

Discussion Topic  [solved] HTML - How to get the result to pass error msg (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
I have a text box that the user enters a search string -- and then a combo box populates based on th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Rotating Text in WebFOCUS 7.7.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Yes, the admin is well aware of this --- but thanks for the heads up -- good for others to know for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Rotating Text in WebFOCUS 7.7.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Yep - that was the culprit! Our administrator had it set in edasprof to on -- we turned it off in th......

» Refine Search
» New Search