Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (191 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Rotating Text in WebFOCUS 7.7.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
WIN7, IE9, WF7.7.04 report output: ...View Source HTML for the WF7.7.04 report output. The less-t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Rotating Text in WebFOCUS 7.7.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
WF Client - 7.7.04 My fingers are sticky today!...

I just checked with the testers - This is our exact combination: Windows 7 IE 9 WF Client - 7.7.094......

passed...

I pass your info on to the test team -- I am just wondering if it is the EXACT combination of 7.7.04......

IE 9 - Windows 7...

We just tried your code and it does NOT work. Our set up is that Dev Studio is on 7.7.03 and the ser......

I am going to pass this to the testing team. I myself do not have access to test -- the server vers......

PROGRAM_AREA_DESC_FLIP/A70 = '(open caret)div STYLE="writing-mode: tb-rl;filter: flipv fliph;">' | P......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Rotating Text in WebFOCUS 7.7.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
We have text that is rotated vertically using the following define: PROGRAM_AREA_DESC_FLIP/A70 = '......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] ONof WebFocus Keysheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Hello Dave, I am sorry that you were offended by the announcement of the WebFOCUS Keysheet and (alm......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] ONof WebFocus Keysheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
To all the members: Aviter, Inc. is proud to announce that the new ONLINE, COLOR CODED, Hyperlinked,......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to query FOCUS file date (MVS/TSO) 7.0.9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
If memory serves correctly both ? fdt filename and ? file filename will give you last change date - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SDATEY question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
FYI - You should check out the book (almost) 1001 Ways to Work with Dates in WebFOCUS at ......

Discussion Topic  Free Updated Addenda Available for Tech Ref Books (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Hello All, The addenda for the WebFOCUS Keysheet and (almost) 1001 Ways to Work with Dates in WebFO......

Discussion Topic  Tech Ref and Date Manipulation Books Available (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
If you are looking for a quick look up reference guide to all of the commands in either WebFOCUS or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Fields in Blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
You might want to look at the Set DateDisplay command. HTH Vivian...

Discussion Topic  RE: Web focus documentation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Aviter, Inc. publishes a technical reference book called WebFOCUS Keysheet. It covers the entire la......

Discussion Topic  Tech Ref Books Available (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
We currently have the following technical reference books in stock: WebFOCUS Keysheet, Legacy Focus ......

Discussion Topic  Date Tech Reference Book Available (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vivian
Since there have been so many questions about dates and date conversions and newcomers to the forum,......

» Refine Search
» New Search