Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (57 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Force a PROMPT or Set -DEFAULT to a Variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I would like to set a parameter to a value that is stored in another parameter and still prompt for ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC205 Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
The error is telling you that WebFOCUS cannot find the masterfile for HOLD2. So it could be that th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hold files in Reporting Objects WF 8.0.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I'm still on 7.7.03. But I think you need to use the APP HOLD command. I think what that does is p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Document Composer Not Wrapping Correctly [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Thanks for the suggestion j.gross. I got an error when I try it though: (FOC3202) BAD VALUE IN STY......

Discussion Topic  RE: Document Composer Not Wrapping Correctly [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I have figured out what document composer didn't like that was in my reference report: TYPE=REPORT, ......

Discussion Topic  Document Composer Not Wrapping Correctly [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I am trying to reference an existing report with the Document Composer. I have that referenced repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Run fex for each value selected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Ah, that got it. Here is what my call looks like: EX app/test_multiselect.fex UNIQUE_ID=&Z_BILLS.&c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Run fex for each value selected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Thanks for all the help. I still can't get it to find my executable. As a work around I think I ca......

Anywhich way I try that it still tells me it cannot be found....

I'm not sure I know where it is. When I look at the properties of the fex I see that I have 5 appli......

Thank you so much for the help Susannah. I'm waiting to get this working to mark it as solved. I'm......

Can you give more details on &country.&kounter.A10? I guess that's how you reference the array righ......

To answer your questions: I do have a launch page. Right now I've just stubbed in a few values, bu......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Run fex for each value selected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I'm sure this is already covered somewhere in the forums, but I cannot find it in the past 2 hours. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display Fields Horizontally [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Definitely. I hadn't run across the LAST command, which I see I can use to figure out when to conca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display Fields Horizontally [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Wow ......

Riffing off of both of your posts I came up with (data isn't quite correct but it gives me the outpu......

Thanks Waz, I'm still confused though. Do you mean something like: TABLE FILE CAR PRINT CAR ACROSS C......

Discussion Topic  Display Fields Horizontally [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I've seen a number of issues where people ask to display information horizontally, but the answers d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to a character '-' for blank values but not for MISSING or NULL values. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
What if you don't want to print the field? I can't seem to figure how to do something like: IF &var......

» Refine Search
» New Search