Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [sharing] Text Pad is cooler than i knew... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [sharing] Text Pad is cooler than i knew... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
by accident i discovered something that Textpad does. We all know about 'FIND IN FILES' for searchi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMMENT] Kids are being taught CODE, not GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
writing code, like doing homework, engages the left hemisphere of the brain, which is where memory h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMMENT] Kids are being taught CODE, not GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
@Luis how awful. quit that job....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Kill ReportCaster Job that is hung? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
go to the server console workspace monitor data services (agents) and you'll see your list of existi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
there are two articles in the Tips & Techniques section, written by Mickey Grackin, on formatting..w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Min and Max Alphanumeric Character Order? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
be aware that won't work in 77, just a reminder...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Min and Max Alphanumeric Character Order? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
sometimes it has to do with the db you're using; so do something like this. take 1 record, 1 you kno......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 12 Month Average for each selected month of the Employees (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
-DEFAULT &MYYEAR = 2015 ; -DEFAULT &MYMONTH = 3 ; -SET &ENDYYM = &MYYEAR * 100 + &MYMONTH ; -SET &s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [bug]77 upgrade - MRE Import doesn't work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Hi Waz, nope. i figured it out, tho. big bug! It’s a bug in their Import function When you create a......

Discussion Topic  [bug]77 upgrade - MRE Import doesn't work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
anybody able to import a file into a 7705 mre domain/folder successfully? typically we copy paste f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cannot find namesize of Pagesize12.50 x 8.50 Inches ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
its time for ibi to let users write their own pagesize. printers are way way way smarter now, and c......

Discussion Topic  RE: 77 calendar date formats are different from 76 <solved> (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
well, i found out why. here's a restatement of the issue: In 77, some of our calendars didn’t work w......

Discussion Topic  RE: 77 calendar date formats are different from 76 <solved> (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
@Jay, quicker way, with an edit mask lets say you have 02/11/2015 displaying in the calendar and 021......

ah i see that hotfix is for 7703 we're in 7705 ain't no hotfixes for 7705..... you'ld figure they wo......

Discussion Topic  77 calendar date formats are different from 76 <solved> (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
hmmm html page says dateformat is mdyy in 76 we populate with 02/10/2015 it reads with the slashes a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF8 XLSX invalid file format or file extension error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i'm still writing in 768 yes i'm sooooo old...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF8 XLSX invalid file format or file extension error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Yep, i did that, Frankie. that's what i needed to know... where in the wfac to look and what to look......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Word/Excel files corrupting after WF version upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Ram, where in the Admin Console???...

» Refine Search
» New Search