Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't Find Documentation for Webfocus 7.1.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
BH, typically the instructions are exactly the same for a .n service pack for a major release level.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: run a dos command in .fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
morgan, try taking the dash out from in front of the DOS command. I'm on win2k and win2k3 and i pref......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Agent crashed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Viral, we're testing 716 in win2k3 and we're having wild crashing problems. . the parameter screen l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data getting truncated (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Aditya as i read your post, it looks as tho you are putting ONLY the back button inside your -HTMLFO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Variable sized MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i was assuming your 3 header lines did NOT match the record layout... something like a Report Header......

Discussion Topic  RE: Variable sized MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
so you're PCHOLDing your ......

yep, append would have been a route to try. -read and -write i don't think will work when i've trie......

is the header row longer than the max lrecl on the data? does the 'set size' mfd have a single data ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CSV or COMMA Format with Headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ah. i forgot the caster bit 2 ideas i did this , klugy, but worked: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CSV or COMMA Format with Headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
j... try ON TABLE HOLD AS rather than PCHOLD i just did it in v5, and it worked fine. i filedeffed i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppress Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
suz, sounds like double verbs would do it for you DEFINE FILE CAR TARGET/I8S=SALES; END TABLE FILE C......

Discussion Topic  RE: E-mail the Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
navaneeth and Bluezone Drilldowns in emails are definitely possible. not only possible, very cool. Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze column headings (and row titles) in HTML output???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ohhhh. thanks for that reminder. mind like a steel trap, you've got!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze column headings (and row titles) in HTML output???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Trav, your code is beyond wicked cool. I'm having trouble with 1 thing, if you would help. 1. It see......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus to Xfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
cherian the coolest thing about xfocus db's is that the focsort file isn't limited to 2 gig either. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NODATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
P, i don't have an Oracle table to try it on, but im on 76 in win2k3 i did this DEFINE FILE CAR NEW......

Discussion Topic  RE: Execute Mainframe FOCEXECS from WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
you might want whats called a HUB SUB environment, where the hub is a windows box, say, and you stil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Execute Mainframe FOCEXECS from WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah

Discussion Topic  RE: SIMPLE HTML Report GRID question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I recall seeing a BORDER=LIGHT and BORDER=HEAVY They both work in Terry's example, as well...

Discussion Topic  RE: SIMPLE HTML Report GRID question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
omg...sorry....i attributed it incorrectly to T, when it was Pietro. vraiment desolee...

» Refine Search
» New Search