Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: MISSING VALUES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
or a strong concatenation? FIELDA || FIELDB || FIELDC || FIELDD...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Retaining Trailing Space between two columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
and the ever-popular V_LNAME/A20=V_FNAME|'&|nbsp;TEST';...

Discussion Topic  RE: Save HOLD file problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
try taking out the $ the $ is useful when mapping a drive eg d$ will mapp to the root of the d drive......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Logging procedure (FEX) calls to a database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Robert, i do this with a focus file. to start, each of my fexes has at its top an &var set called fe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
'not retaining the hyperlink info' means you don't have your FOCEXURL set in the primary report exec......

Discussion Topic  RE: ROW Level Comaprision (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
fex, here's a way to think about it: make your flag a cumulative flag, and then you'll be wanting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: formatting a recompute on a by statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
The TYPE=SUBTOTAL seems to bold the entire line. At the other extreme: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Charts - Ordering by a field that is not displayed? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i totally second Mickey's suggestion and i use it, just as he taught it to me, all over the place in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add parameter in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
way to go! thats good....

Discussion Topic  RE: Add parameter in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
k, i don't mean change the fex. just changing its ......

i have no diff with a fex with 18 parms. and it takes the parms directly from the default settings i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing the System Date as a Parameter in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
so you just have to edit the date you pass is a smartdate, rather than an i8; T says to try a .EVAL......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing the System Date as a Parameter in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Jaywill, it appears that the first argument to the HDTTM function must be a smart date, rather than ......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Best" way to integrate WF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
EJL, the environment you're describing has a formal name in the wf world, its called 'Self-Serv Appl......

Discussion Topic  RE: BID login to WebServer on IIS 6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
T, buy me a vowel..whatz 'UAT' stand for?...

Discussion Topic  RE: search function avoids anything between code tags; not good (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by susannah
Go-To, it seems to be working now.. if i search for !IF EXIST and i know the poster was JG, i can f......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: How to check the existence of a file from within WebFOCUS Fex Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
in a windows environment you can CMD STATE D:\IBI\APPS\..\filename.ext -RUN -IF &RETCODE NE 0 THEN y......

Discussion Topic  RE: &RECORDS question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
shot in the dark... change the name of the variable from &TOTAL to something else...something that h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Launch Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
you must be using dev studio, yes? i'm a hand-coder..so thats all greek to me....

Discussion Topic  RE: Launch Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
T, what does 'point your combo box at this fex' mean?? help?...

» Refine Search
» New Search