Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: reuse data between reqests within session (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
yes use the TEMPPATH command...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: reuse data between reqests within session (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i have the following line added to my site.wfs on the client ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Freeze panes in EXL2K format file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
or you could look at the article on Focal Point Developers' Corner, called "right click export to ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help needed on temporary hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Raj, generally, hold files are kept in a temporary directory under \edatemp\. (the name of the direc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic spacing of data rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah

Discussion Topic  search function avoids anything between code tags; not good (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by susannah
since we are all coders, the searches we are likely to do are on code fragments that we remember see......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: Cents sign in input table.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
here is the ¢ the numeric character reference in html for ¢ is (i'll make spaces between the c......

Discussion Topic  page numbers (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by susannah
Dear Go-to-Gal, we used to have page numbers, so as you searched thru the forum , you had some idea ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rate Topic? (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by susannah
Dear Go-to-Gal, what actually does 'rate a topic' do? i found a superb topic and rated it 5* and not......

Discussion Topic  RE: join files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
n.selph, its just in the target file that a single key field is required. the source can specify sev......

Discussion Topic  RE: 53 Graph Engine - here's a nice example (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
thats so nice of you. thanks jg say, how about an article for the developers' corner thing...you can......

Discussion Topic  RE: Generating Masters with columns defined as D19.2 instead of P19.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
fyi, same thing happens to us when i use AUTOSQL on the AS400 to gen masters for DB2 files....

Discussion Topic  RE: Servlet Performance Much Worse Than CGI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
generally speaking, ISAPI beats CGI (by miles), and Servlet is sometimes better than ISAPI (or at le......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph API (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
from the ibi documentation website, depends on the version you have: document number 4500605.0904 f......

Discussion Topic  RE: PCT. and ACROSS and ROW-TOTAL and ACROSS-TOTAL and COLUMN-TOTAL (Here I go again!) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I can tell you how I cheat... i do my ACROSS calculations up front, in columns 1 and 2 with double v......

Discussion Topic  RE: odd result with define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Pam, i concur with jimster...take that -SET & line out. But then when you run the job, can you set ......

Discussion Topic  RE: odd result with define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Pan, did you try WHERE PRTPSTAT CONTAINS 'A' ? Is the format of PRTPSTAT A1 ? and can you do a test ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [ALWAYS OPEN] Calculating Percentages with Across and By (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
slick! i'd never used WITHIN in that way before, either. thanks mickey....

Discussion Topic  RE: Free Form Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
kevin, i suspect that what you're experiencing has nothing to do with free-form; could you post a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Integrating different reports into a single report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
sure Dharma, easy. Put all your fexes in 1 fex(so they execute in the same agent), making 3 separate......

» Refine Search
» New Search