Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: -READ error when list of variables exceed line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
hi vipul......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill-down on ROW-TOTAL title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Are you using an Across to get your row-total??......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parsing Error, &variables in dialogue manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
-SET &ACROSSVAL = IF &PERIOD EQ 'Week' ......

Discussion Topic  ROW-TOTAL double counts the ACROSS-TOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
anyone having any luck with ACROSS-TOTAL?......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Bursting" excel files? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
no, would that we could!......

Discussion Topic  RE: capturing conditions for drill down using radio buttons (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
but i don't think the values of the &vars would change in the drilldown, when the radios and the tab......

Discussion Topic  RE: I HATE DATES! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
hmm. well, there's no reason to print it out to a file and reread it. you can calculate your date ......

Discussion Topic  RE: passing parameters to html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
hmm, well,sure; that would pretty much be the whole point of webfocus. So perhaps you could be a bi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Three Tier Architechture (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
well, Bandi, i can tell you i do it.[In a selfserv system, not an MRE system..i don't know which you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error:AN OPERATION IS MISSING AN ARGUMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Kasi, turn on your echo and run your job with -RUN at the end of each processing paragraph (TABLE.........

Discussion Topic  RE: Strange Dialog Manager behaviour (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
hmmm what an intersting prob.......

Discussion Topic  RE: WIndows XP compatibility issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
gee Viswa, i have WinXP and 436 dev studio, (......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to check field contents to see whether numeric or not (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
For a 'beginner', as you describe yourself, you ask really good questions.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Interactive Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
well, here's what i do.......

Discussion Topic  RE: ROW-TOTAL, nested; like quarter totals in an ACROSS MONTH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
no Gerry, that doesn't work.......

Discussion Topic  ROW-TOTAL, nested; like quarter totals in an ACROSS MONTH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Does anybody know the syntax for doing ROW-TOTALS within an ACROSS:......

Discussion Topic  RE: -INCLUDE ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
vipul, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Loop thru an Alert using Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Thiru, i would suggest making a first pass thru your data, and make an extract file of all the recor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Lloyd, you might want to make ACROSS work, by defining a variable, to reflect how you group your dat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternate/INDEXED view table file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
thats such a swell feature! and so needed! thanks Chris. Guess i'ld better read my New Features Summ......

» Refine Search
» New Search