Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I create a subset of a table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
constants in both examples. you're missing the point...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I create a subset of a table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
and we would recommend just the opposite. IF works when comparing a field to a constant WHERE is nee......

try running something very small, that has only 10 or so lines in it IF RECORDLIMIT IS 10 and get yo......

whenever you want to write a report, you'll TABLE FILE against whatever extract file you've created ......

nope whenever there is a constant, use IF IF has no overhead WHERE has a bucketload of overhead...

APP HOLD resets the hold directory to your agent APP HOLD someapp sets the hold directory to your ap......

have your dba's create you a materialized view of current year, and perhaps prior year, and refresh ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Stacked Percent Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
In advanced graf assist, you can control the min and max of your axes....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with SQLOUT when calling DB2 Stored Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
kc, what's all that 'NULL,' stuff? humor me...take out all that null stuff, put a -RUN after your ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Answered] Question: Report From .ACX Files? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
glad we could help #transhemispherical_fistbump! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Answered] Question: Report From .ACX Files? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
get a list of them first APP QUERY yourapp HOLD TABLE FILE FOCAPPQ PRINT * IF FILENAME CONTA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Problem with edit(?) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
that's the trouble with 'looking' at the data in html, all the leading blanks are smashed into 1 bla......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Problem with edit(?) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
some of your style descriptions in your source data file may have become right adjusted...just to ke......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EDAGET Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Fun with EDAGET -* this works FILEDEF MYREPORT DISK c:\ibi\apps\myapp\myreport.xls TABLE FILE IBI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] document control practices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
hmmm... i like that idea. what i use and have used since Noah built the ark, if i have, say, 4 files......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to find a disimilar values based on a given column and show it on output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
TABLE FILE ibisamp/CAR SUM MAX.SEATS BY COUNTRY BY CAR PRINT SEATS BY COUNTRY BY CAR BY MODEL WHERE......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report and Stacked Bar chart together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
look up GRAPHTYPE. that's what you want. and forget using FOCCACHE, no reason to....

Discussion Topic  RE: Report and Stacked Bar chart together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
and another thing, you're defining a variable titled C1 "Cn" is column notation for referencing fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Generating One Report In Multiple Locations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
brilliant , Gamp... i remember this technique now..buried way deep in the gray matter......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Generating One Report In Multiple Locations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
what about a simpler approach? just produce the pdf into your agent then copy it out to as many plac......

» Refine Search
» New Search