Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Issue in Loading fields in Subhead! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
are you holding in exl2k for a reason? and not exl07 ? or xlsx ?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change Individual Marker Colors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
you could create a new series with only one point, the outlier, and control its marker color as you ......

Discussion Topic  Job in Jackson, MS, in Healthcare (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by susannah
This very nice recruiter called me today, so I thought i'ld help her out. Her name is Alexa Nagy an......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] date serial numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
-SET &MYDATE = 18991230 ; -SET &NEWDATE = AYMD( &MYDATE, 42611 , 'I8YYMD'); -TYPE &NEWDATE and lo an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Send Report Caster when data is ready (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
interesting. where is the ETL_STATS file? I don't see it anywhere in my caster's oracle db?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Send Report Caster when data is ready (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
do please put a -RUN after your END statement, and use &LINES, not &RECORDS. why can you not hold op......

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPEN CASE] Excel output opening Issue. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i have had that error whenever I have forgotten to exclude an image when exporting to excel. In pdf ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]& in a URL how to? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
thanks everybody I'm not passing a parm I'm passing an & (not going to wf, going to BO) funny, Jeff ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]& in a URL how to? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
hello capples....thanks for giving it a go... the & are in parms, actually. so they follow the url ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]& in a URL how to? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
&| doesn't work. I've got a link to an external site, and that link has an & in it. so, TYPE=DATA,U......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad news - Alan B (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Thank you, T, for letting us all know....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]LONG data type in oracle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I figured out a w/a. Leaving it as the oracle LONG format, I can read but can't hold b/c wf has no c......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]LONG data type in oracle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
what a monster. this datatype seems to have characters embedded in it that make it split onto multip......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]is there a Time-of-day format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ah rats, I can't control the y axis enough.. but I might well use it for the display table. its cool......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]is there a Time-of-day format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
T...that might work.... stay tuned......

thanks folks. alas, alpha is what I needed to avoid. sigh......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]is there a Time-of-day format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I needa field format that will take a number of minutes, eg, 810, and express it as a time of day, e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Hiding fields from JOINed file in Reporting Object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
do you want an example? here's a master file for a joined entity then below it is a master file (tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]MATCH Values Become Zero (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
the code you present has two fields named ITEMS but your sample output has only one field. so there'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]-HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
have you messed about with the redirection settings? wf admin console, config, redirection settings.......

» Refine Search
» New Search