Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) Need help with creating a combined chart - bar and line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
-*[d] charttype 2 is line, 1 is bar; 3 is solid underneath line setSeriesType(0,2); setSeriesType(1,......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Reading a text file on another WF Reporting Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Reading a text file on another WF Reporting Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I use a CMD NET USE to temporarily gain access to another server -*[d] now copy to production CMD NE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Best Practices for Displaying Long Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
You're right. you're going to create a variable that you'll use as an ACROSS. you can do this in a d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPEN] How To Force End Of Line at Specific Position (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
also,we know that HEXBYT(32,'A1') is a blank space, but it seems to get ignored in many situations a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unwanted Space (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Francesco, add this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Get State Name from Lognsitude and Latitude (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
you can get from one of the zip code sites or from the usps (can't remember which , now, just know I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Tabfooting Row Color Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ah. I see Francesco and I are of the same mind. my stylesheet bit also cleans it up and puts all th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Tabfooting Row Color Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
hmmm I can get rid of that; but I don't see why the tabfooting is always a wee bit narrower than the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]absolute urls in a launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
thanks Francesco yep I tried variations on the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]absolute urls in a launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
77..says in my signature line. portal isn't mine, its the organization's. a run button in a launch p......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]absolute urls in a launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
our corp portal won't run wf launch pages b/c the run buttons are relative urls, its seems adding a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Remove 0's in Line Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
try to set your data element to MISSING DEFINE FILE CAR SEATSM/I5 MISSING ON = IF SEATS EQ 0 THEN MI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Images in PDF reports - fex throws IMAGE FILE NOT FOUND error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I know you've closed this thread so you don't get any more knuckle raps; but I just mention that I j......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spaces between words in text field ( Closed ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
its the browser bringing together all extra spaces to one single space. that's just what browsers do......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] leading blanks in XML dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
omg it works like a charm with HEXBYT(255 YAAAAYYYYYY here's a site of interest ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] leading blanks in XML dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
T, I get this áááá2016 March the hexbyt xlates to those funky a letters w/ accents...

you rock large time, T!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Count number of records in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ok here's a really primitive way to do it... but then, I like to code.. I feel better. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Custom file name for excel reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Joe, afaik, depending on the redirect settings in your server console for xlsx output, you either ge......

» Refine Search
» New Search