Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Screening time on a HYYMDS field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
WHERE (WS_DATESHIFT GE DT(2008-10-27 00:00:00) AND WS_DATESHIFT LT DT(2008-10-27 08:00:00))...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Delay in executing Report Caster scheduling job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
sophie , caster runs on GMT. if you read the article Barry pointed you to, you'll see. That article ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Delay in executing Report Caster scheduling job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
5.2 as i recall did not adjust for daylight savings time, but then i was on a wintell server. 7.n is......

I had the same issue when i was in 5.2. had to change the clock time by hand. Upgrade, you'll be hap......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dropdown chaining list using XML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
have you used the chaining tool in DevStu? and then have you gone into the html and changed 'cacheru......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Data Field with Signs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
zoned decimal. ouch. something deep, very deep, in my gray matter just exploded....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Data Field with Signs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
{:-) Wears a toupee {:-0 Wears a toupee and is shocked you detected it...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop through csv (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
oh i see. well that's nice if its one single delimiter you're looking for. if its not, if your file ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop through csv (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
you mean IMPORT into excel or some such? sure, but my end product needed to be a focus database, and......

What i do is write a master file, dynamically if need be, to assign a fixed length to each line, and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] K in column Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
oh would that be nice, John. in other languages i 'speak', there is an option on display LEAD='$' an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] cutting integers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
and make sure the field you're joining to has no leading zeros. if the field is '09' then your integ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deleting a Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
seems so, but seems that those agent numbers can be anything....

Discussion Topic  RE: Deleting a Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Gerry, how could we do something similar for Deferred REports?...

If you have access , even read only, to your server, you can look at the files within an agent direc......

Michael, how do you set up an agent specifically for Caster? (You're at Gallo? Tasty job!)...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to track what program were run over months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
we do what Waz does. we have an includable module at the top of every fex, that module sits in the b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Page Breaks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Mac, there's a problem with SET LINES > 998 Sometimes the problem kicks in, other times not. depends......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting a Variable based on Hold File Column Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
close. FIrst, you probably want to be using single &variables, not double. When you figure out the d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Challenge (time conversion, dialog mgr) [CODE] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah

» Refine Search
» New Search