Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: transparent gifs in pdf report, how do i do it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Emily, somehow the pmf people at ibi did it. their pmf dots are xparent, even in pdf...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: transparent gifs in pdf report, how do i do it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
sigh. the gifs that come with pmf are xparent and look xparent in pdf. they're just the wrong shape......

Discussion Topic  transparent gifs in pdf report, how do i do it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I've made xparent gifs... no prob. works fine in html. but in pdf, the backgrounds are white, no ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] leading blanks in XML dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
As Francis said, xml chains. the xml requirement is a given. the leading blanks are a customer requ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] leading blanks in XML dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
thanks T, but that's not xml... I know I can do it in html with grouplabels and other ways (like jus......

Discussion Topic  [solved] leading blanks in XML dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
anybody have a clue how to 'indent' in an xml dropdown list? I've googled and gotten \u0020 ,which o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Self-Serve reports reading same hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
you probably have an APP HOLD someapp command in there, which is forcing everybody's hold files to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Self-Serve reports reading same hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
speaking as a 77 developer, not 8, curious why you are parking your hold files outside of each agent......

Discussion Topic  RE: RESOLVED-Setting Parameters in Headings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
don't know what DRPBLANKLINE is , but I do this sort of thing the easy way. I create a comment field......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilldown in HTMTABLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
6 years later and I found just what I needed. thanks ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WHEN= makes the image field go wide in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I had wrap, I de-wrapped, and all is fine! whew. merci !...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WHEN= makes the image field go wide in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
in 7706 using WHEN= to color the bg of an image field in PDF output. lo and behold, WHEN= forces the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]calling a focexec in mre (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
for example, once you put Oracle Access Manager on as your security, you can no longer reach front e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Problem with FILEDEF and WRITE command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Shankar, you gotta hold as FORMAT ALPHA you're holding as a binary, so a -READ has a hard time. Tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Hide a column from across column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
using column notation {eg Cn, also Pn, ) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CONVERT &YYMD DATE TO ALPHA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Il existe d'autres formats, eg: &DATEwMtDYY si vous avez le WebFocus KeySheet, ils sont sur la pag......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DOUBLE TO ALPHANUMERIC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Look up the FPRINT function. it can take a funky value with commas and decimals and return a nice ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
if you can identify your user, when s/he logs in, and determine which group s/he belongs to, then us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [DISCUSSION]Version 8 Upgrade remediation discussion continued (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Tim P, what does a fully qualified path look like for a fex that's in the basedir like the one below......

» Refine Search
» New Search