Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC36355) INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT #1 FOR USER FUNCTION DATEADD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
gosh i just ADD the number of days, once i have a smart date (anything YYMD), to add, you just NEWDA......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Adding a hyphen to zip codes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
or IF ARGLEN(9,ZIP,'I2') LE 5 THEN ZIP ELSE EDIT(...)...

Discussion Topic  RE: Customized Dashboard Banner Image[SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
trima when you want to customize db, you'll need to step away from the View Builder, and go to the s......

Discussion Topic  QuickData in Excel... http500 errors galore-- [solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Anybody running QQ for Excel on Unix/768? we're getting HTTP 500 errors when we try to create a filt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attending Summit? Post Your Comments Here! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Great the fact that the presentations were posted immediately was great. Expert room is the best pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: 767 Release Policy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
right its coming, we're told now....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Web Browser Compatibility (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
depends on what you're doing Firefox 3 on a PC is different from Firefox on a mac. a dasbhboard view......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Grandtotal with GRID in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
hey north carolina! are you comming over to Summit next week?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Grandtotal with GRID in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
output doesn't matter border-bottom just doesn't work...

BORDER-BOTTOM i can never get to work ever! i want double underlines under subtotals... never happen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Dynamic address procedure box not opening (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
get a little more specific than 7.x there are big diffs b/w 7.1x and 7.6x...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] InfoAssist feedback? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
those are called Reporting Objects. work like a charm. you can do that now in REportASsist just fine......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] InfoAssist feedback? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
funny you should ask there doesn't seem to be a way other than buy it. talk w/ your sales people. Sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: {Solved}Save File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
kf.. do you want to use this extract file ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] is there a file with group name -> bid view name ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
oh so glad you liked it. i thought it was awesome on many levels!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] is there a file with group name -> bid view name ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
of course i couldn't resist checking this out right now, midnight approaching. and you are spot on! ......

g'mornin waz... i want to read the mr_users and extract the groups that a user belongs to. then take......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] is there a file with group name -> bid view name ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
among all the 8 files in the mre repository (wf_mrdomains, wf_mrgroups, etc), i can't see how to fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Manual chaining using procedures - params not passing through (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
You're coming to Summit, SJ? T and I are giving a demo of just this very issue, on Tuesday afternoon......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Any way to automatically redirect to the correct MR view, with Multipl (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
but, that doesn't work....

» Refine Search
» New Search