Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus Licensing and Billing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
best to ask your sales rep. sounds like you have a some fixed number of users....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone have RC77 and can you run fexes from MRE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
hmmm thanks for verifying, guys. i guess this is another issue with Oracle Access Manager......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone have RC77 and can you run fexes from MRE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ok, i've got 7705 when i go to the ReportCaster Administration console, click on the Configuration ......

Discussion Topic  Does anyone have RC77 and can you run fexes from MRE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i do and i can't. i get in the trace an HTTP 400 error saying it can't get to the server ......

Discussion Topic  RE: APP HOLD ... MASTER syntax error in 77 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
grazie mille, Dan! i'm still thinking the HELP command...which was mainframe...back in the last mill......

Discussion Topic  RE: APP HOLD ... MASTER syntax error in 77 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
weeeeeewwwww talk about code tightening imagine having gotten away with that sloppy code in 768! HOL......

Discussion Topic  APP HOLD ... MASTER syntax error in 77 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
this works in 76, but in 77 i'm getting a syntax error. anybody have a clue? its just app hold to an......

Discussion Topic  [solved] caster bug in 77 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
If we have a dash in the subject line of an email, caster won't send the email. The LOG looks like e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] File format and extension don't match (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
AH. Bless you for this thread. just solved a big upgrade problem by reading it. thanks!...

Discussion Topic  oracle access manager 11g & Caster/MRE 7.7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
hate each other, just so you know. With OAM 11g, you can caster a job from the backend but you can't......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Noob trying to hold files somewhere else than tmpdir (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
amen so old the numbers are in Roman Numerals IV.III.V....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Across Data Title Backcolor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
you're using a canned style sheet, so open it up and dig into it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Field Display Not Repeating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
SET BYDISPLAY = ON...

Discussion Topic  RE: [fixed]Upgrade issue , can't read that WebFOCUS77/worp/conf/mpv.xml (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ah. wizards of tech support supplied the answer. SET HTMLENCODE=ON and then dont use V format, just ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [fixed]Upgrade issue , can't read that WebFOCUS77/worp/conf/mpv.xml (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
tech support has replicated the issue, a definite bug....

as you say, 'Outside your scope'...

Discussion Topic  [fixed]Upgrade issue , can't read that WebFOCUS77/worp/conf/mpv.xml (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
in 768, i depended upon readin that mpv.xml to prepare my welcome page FILEDEF anything DISK mrvxml.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Special Characters in the footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
in pdf i had used images but its SOOOO hard that i just stopped. so i would use (c) for copyright, e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Special Characters in the footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
the symbol for copyright is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Summit 2015. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
at this rate, will there be ......

» Refine Search
» New Search