Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column references in COMPUTE affected by left arrow/caret (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ah it gets wierder. If you use a BY field you get ENGLAND back, but then Column 2 is Japan, and Col......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column references in COMPUTE affected by left arrow/caret (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I see what you see , and i'm in 7706 server i tried your example, just using just ......

Discussion Topic  RE: puzzle. 7706 server doesn't erase the agent dir after killing agent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
oh man is that ever a T-shirt slogan!...

Discussion Topic  RE: puzzle. 7706 server doesn't erase the agent dir after killing agent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
oh isnt ......

oooohhhhh never heard of such a thing, Waz. where do i find it? some config file somewhere?...

Discussion Topic  puzzle. 7706 server doesn't erase the agent dir after killing agent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
when i kill an agent, i expect the agent directory in the edatemp to vanish. but in 7706 , it doesn'......

Discussion Topic  RE: new install locking me out of mre (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
oh never mind. it was the oracle jdbc driver all of oracle got nuked and in the reinstall, just forg......

Discussion Topic  new install locking me out of mre (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
just turned on Trusted Authentication on a new 77 box now can't get in to MRE. i get the 'UserID or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Show Image in a Heading in PDF and HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
save some agita and CMD COPY C:\ibi\apps\images\pdf.gif .. or wherever it is this command copies it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unchecked Check Box Problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
YES!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unchecked Check Box Problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
you're absolutely sure that your .htm contains the term 'ExcludeTerm' you've opened it in a text edi......

The check box parameter passes a 1 or a blank i can't use a blank so i have to make sure i set a usa......

make sure the fex doesn't have 'prompt for paramters' checked in its properties. (go to mre to do th......

its going to send a 1 or a blank so the default will get killed in any event i do this in my fex: (w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Alias names for across columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
try this: use a DECODE in a DEFINE to come up with alternate names for the columns newcar/A10=DECODE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drill using an image in heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
when you produce a pdf report, remember you are totally disconnected from the server, so any referen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to use amper variable in a hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
well, it sounds like the htm source page cna't evaluate an &var, you gotta put that source htm into ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to use amper variable in a hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
How are you running launching this page? If you are launching from a fex with -HTMLFORM then the &va......

what is the ? doing in there? there's no ? between your file name and your parm value in your hardco......

escape the & sign with a &| here's an example of a redirect i use, running a fex with parms ......

» Refine Search
» New Search