Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Excel number of tabs limit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have a few workbooks with over 100 sheets....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus Server - Download file with authentication (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Why not just ftp/sftp the file? If you are using a UNIX script to zip the file, why not just add ft......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved][Case opened] NOCLOSE: different behavior in WF 8.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Danny, I think the problem is you are a victim of code tightening. When using the EX procname, procn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved][Case opened] NOCLOSE: different behavior in WF 8.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Try using -INCLUDE instead of EX. They are not processed the same way....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The decimal values are truncating in the target after performing the trans (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
If you can, post the complete .mas file and the record. If setting both USAGE and ACTUAL to A11 or ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened] Using REST to replace DSTRUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Because when Job 2 runs, it needs to run as soon possible after job 1 completes....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened] Using REST to replace DSTRUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
dhagen, by batch I mean a series of jobs submitted by report caster. For example, I have a job that......

CLH, I'll look into this, however, this appears to generate HTML output that goes somewhere, I don't......

Discussion Topic  [Case Opened] Using REST to replace DSTRUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have fex that I use to update the next run date/time of a schedule in BOTSIT. This was developed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report caster batch jobs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Krishna, So you have a trigger job that is constantly runs, then sleeps for 15 minutes, then runs a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Code needed to set the row height in an Excel file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I do it all the time with a macro enabled workbooks. Unless it is just an adhoc report, almost ever......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Trouble Attaching Excel report to email through report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Unless you change the default, Caster output HTML, you always have to override the output format if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] D17.16 Data not loading properly. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
D format has a max of 15 significant digits. Try P format, it goes to 32 or 33 significant digits....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Executing a Report Caster Schedule From a Batch File/ Windows Command line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We used DSTRUN extensively, however, DSTRUN will not work in WebFOCUS 8 unless you are running the m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Executing a Report Caster Schedule From a Batch File/ Windows Command line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Report Caster schedules are in the Repository. The Repository is a relational database. What one c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculating Age (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Why aren't you using DATEDIF? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Managing Schedule/Distribution file from HTML file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I may have a solution for you. Before Restful Web Services IBI has a routine called DSTRUN. This w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] STRIP FUNCTION FOR TX50 FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Geoff, Let me be more specific. In our application we have hundreds of not thousands of small to l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] STRIP FUNCTION FOR TX50 FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Correct me if I am wrong, but TX is just the USAGE format. It says the field is text and display in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are you from, who do you work for? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
quote: Originally posted by jcannavo: Francis asking about App Studio? Everytime someone asks why I'......

» Refine Search
» New Search