Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to convert ASCII code back to printable characters? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Did you not try STRREP? If you are trying to change a non-printable character to a printable one, y......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED: Due not resuscitate] Date madness again (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
But by the time I find it in the GUI I could have written a 100 lines of code....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]-Extra blank line in TABT format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I'm not sure why you think you have a problem. Each row in your file will end with a CRLF or just a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] date serial numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
1/1/1900 is day 1 so day 0 is 12/31/1899, day -1 is 12/30/1899 and so on. At one point in time this......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UGHHHHH!!!!!! I HATE WEBFOCUS DATES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Seems to me that time zone support would depend on how date/time fields are stored internally (in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UGHHHHH!!!!!! I HATE WEBFOCUS DATES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I don't know that I have ever experienced any of the issues Wep mentions. Time zones are not an iss......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Reports Developer (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by jgelona
8.2 hasn't been released yet....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Unable to close browser tab in chrome and Firefox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
In the client admin console, have your tried setting the IBI_Signout_Redirect_URL parameter under Co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Working with multiple excel worksheets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
MrM, Have you upgraded to 8.1.05m?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Converting DateTime field To just MM/YYYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
If this is a field a sql database, try adding a row to the master that defines the field as a date i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]FTP file in CSV creating blank lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
This may not be an answer for you but I found it easier to HOLD the output in a folder on the report......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2016 Webinar Archive Recordings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I second that....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PTH as primary user (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
My guess is that their thinking is that it is a security risk. We use a PTH id for all Report Caste......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL.DTDIFF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I believe 8.1.05 has some new streamlined date functions that more closely mirror SQL functions in f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Getting "No report to distribute" message in Scheduler (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Sorry, I don't use the Composer or the GUI. Sounds like this is a question for IBI. You also need ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Getting "No report to distribute" message in Scheduler (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Are you sure you should get a report? That message the typical message when the request returns 0 r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Call Report Caster API from FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Download the manual for 8.1.05. This is the first release where I've seen detailed documentation fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Webfocus Report output to excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
AJEN7118, that message is due to security changes in EXCEL beginning with Excel 2007. WebFOCUS does......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]EXL2K and EXCEL 2016 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
This is a Excel security issue since Excel 2007. WebFOCUS doesn't generate a true .xls file. Excel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Excel Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Tom, I don't see the screen print of your redirection settings....

» Refine Search
» New Search