Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Vertical Alignment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I've had an NFR out there for years for excel....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Poll  RE: NFR - POLL: Remove the Blank Line between ACROSS TITLES and DATA COLUMNS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Append datestamp onto file using ReportCaster to FTP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
B. Not sure you understand what I'm saying. Use Report Caster but an external script to send the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Append datestamp onto file using ReportCaster to FTP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Do you have to use Report Caster to do the sftp? Can you use an external script and call it from wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Order and Group by Clause Generated by IBI from SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
FYI, there are a few SET commands that allows WebFOCUS to determine if TABLEF or TABLE is more effic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -SET for a DATEADD (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
This will do it. -SET &CURYM=&YYMD/100; -SET &PRVYM=AYM(&CURYM,-1,'I6YYM'); -SET &PRVM=EDIT(&PRVYM,......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Inner Join Hold File to Synonym (Master File) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
There is always MATCH FILE. We aren't allowed to create temporary HOLD files in the database so all......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster Xcel FEX to Share Drive ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Instead of doing PCHOLD, use HOLD. Then use ftp, sftp, scp, or whatever you have available and move......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]is there a cure for ECHO=ALL mistake? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
If you want to turn it completely off in production, put -SET &ECHO=NONE; in the edasprof....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] No Scoring Routines Found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We are Linux and still 8.008 but our scoring routines are in /opt/ibi/srv80/wfs/user on the Reportin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Alternative at LAST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Your problem may very well be the "SELF REFERENCING DEFINE" error. This statement is needs to be ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Alternative at LAST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
In Tony's example, change the COMPUTE as follows: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Migrator Scheduled Job -- specify an NT Userid? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
You don't say what kind of boxes you're going to or from. Here's how we send files from our Linux R......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Count Distinct within - 8206 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
One of my other pet peeves is Count DST does not work in MATCH. Try it and you get (FOC1854) THE DST......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Count Distinct within - 8206 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Still on 8008 here and it has always worked that way for me. This is another one of my pet peeves. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] running reports - a survey (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
DWaybright, several ways to do this. I assume you are wanting to run these batch jobs from Report C......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]HDIFF rounding year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I've had a NFR sitting out there since 2011 asking IBI to address this issue. In my problem report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Run a Report and Report Caster via batch? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
DSTRUN is an IBI function. Like I said, depending on your release and/or security it may or may not......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Run a Report and Report Caster via batch? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
For Report Caster to run a job, then there has to be a schedule. Sounds like you need a schedule to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FROM email value different than Reply Address and ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Yes, FROM and REPLY TO are different fields....

» Refine Search
» New Search