Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 48
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (950 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] ReportCaster attachment size issue / workaround (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
DennisET, it must have something to do with your environment. I do this all the time with regular D......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] ReportCaster attachment size issue / workaround (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Must have something to do with your environment (besides the email server limit). Is your report FO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Month of Current Date is blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WHERE 'IN FILE' PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
If all the only way you are going to use V1 is in the where clause, you can use ON TABLE SAVE AS V1.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Concatenating alpha fields where some fields are missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Shingles, you should refer to the Creating Reports With WebFOCUS Language manual. See chapter 13 in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving HOLD File to My Machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Any chance your data has embedded Line Feed characters? That will cause you data to mysteriously wr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is it Possible to do Multiple EXEC or EX commands in one procedure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
If the distribution of your documents is the same, run the job in report caster with each "EX" being......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] LIKE IN Operator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I don't see that syntax in the language reference. The only reference to using multiple masks is th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] EXCEL's =SUBTOTAL(9,range) function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using API to create a user account (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We are SSO. We use Kerberos to pass the user id from the browser to WebFOCUS. WebFOCUS authenticat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple Reports in a Single Worksheet using a Excel Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Sure. Since you are using a macro, build the 4 reports on separate sheets. Then in your macro copy......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Make a User Defined Function Available for InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Nope, nothing special. The -INCLUDE for the DEFINE FUNCTION can be in your fex if it is rarely used......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Make a User Defined Function Available for InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have 20+ DEFINE FUNCTION routines. All of mine are in baseapp on the reporting server. A good nu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Force WF to reparse master and acx (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Yes, commenting out the APP DELETEF command and putting CHECK FILE YI853_INPUT before the TABLE comm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Force WF to reparse master and acx (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I don't see any option in CHECK FILE for this so I opened a problem report and the solution was to u......

Thanks but I don't think that is what I want. First, I need to do this while the fex is running so ......

Chuck, when I click on the link I get The page cannot be found...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Force WF to reparse master and acx (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
A few weeks ago I had an issue where I wanted to use an && variable in the WORKSHEET parameter of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Workspace Screen Reporting Console (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ROUND a whole number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
BI_Developer, you also say round but in your examples, your are truncating. For example, take 15,90......

» Refine Search
» New Search