Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue in Report Caster once I receive the email !!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Ram, I doubt any change at the Client would work. I work for the Oklahoma Dept of Human Services an......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue in Report Caster once I receive the email !!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
You don't say what version of Excel you are using but we had the same problem when we moved to Excel......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to set Vertical Position for across Column Titles in EXCEL.This is very urgent! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
You can always use a template with an auto-open macro....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Vertical Column Titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
As for Excel there is always using a template with an auto open macro....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel multiple tabs with template file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
J.Hines, we use this a lot and I've never come across this issue because I have always used the same......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Invoking a fex from a shell script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
The issue we had with this was running multiple batch jobs at the same time using the edastart -f co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel 2007 Output giving Internal Server Error ( webserver) sometimes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Create a new sheet like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Issues with IE10 and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I may have missed something but I didn't find anything on IBI's tech support site that says IE10 is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] EXL07 and Excel Templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Values not showing as they should (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
When we create masters, I have never seen the format types mixed. We could have D15.2 and D8 or P15......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Parts of fex DISAPPEAR! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Use of Deploy Scenarios in Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
All of our web reports are self-service. Been using Web-FOCUS since 4.x. Have never used the deplo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Handling no report in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have this requirement with counties in our state (Dept of Human Services, Oklahoma). I do it like......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Do we have any problem in "IN FILE" concept (where condition) (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
Your file should have a separate value on every line and be formatted like this: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is it possible to have a variable element in an Access File? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I believe what Danny is describing is a 7.7 feature. I could use it much like the first poster but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] !IBI.AMP with Multi-Select (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
With a multi-select here's what you get. Say you have a variable called &COUNTY: If one county is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dyanmic file name in Report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
As Report Caster will only do one file/report in one schedule, I generally write my own sftp/ftp scr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR opened] Count of unique records, in report header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Here's one way: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FILEDEF and compound reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Malinda, .xlsx files are really .zip files. Take a real .xlsx, rename to a .zip and unzip it and lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem with Passing Date Format from a Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Mayank andJeffZ, we had the same issue. Check your client release level. Development was passing a......

» Refine Search
» New Search