Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (948 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Where Are Excel Templates Stored? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I always store them in baseapp as baseapp is alway in the path even if it is not specifically listed......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report using .MHT file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I think the issue is how you created the .mht file. The requirement is that at least 1 cell in SHEE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] difference between SAVE & SAVB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
The other thing to keep in mind when holding or saving binary data is that the length of alpha field......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] deference of function run between 7701 and 7703 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
First DATEADD does directly work with Dialogue Manager. Neither does DATEMOV or DATEDIF. Do a sear......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Email and Create a copy of the report in a network folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Unless someone knows a different way, the portion of the job that produces the report has to run twi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Solved -- Yesterday's Date and same date last year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Want to use DATEADD in DM, this works and in less confusing that DATECVT/DATEADD/DATECVT method. Cr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to remove 'Active technologies trial version' in Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
For Active Reports just enter the license number in the Reporting Server Console....

Discussion Topic  RE: Private Life : This was a bad day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
My first application was developed using PC FOCUS for DOS 1.5 multiuser using a Compaq 286 as the No......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus rounding and subtotaling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
WFLurker, P format matches Excel even better as Excel will keep the 17 most signigicant positions. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus rounding and subtotaling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
DLR, you've got something else going on. Did you change GROSSAMT to a P format? What is the format......

This is one of those things that used to be taught in the FOCUS Internals Class. D12.2 is just a pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] dstrun() call fails for ReportCaster job with compression (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I just ran a test of 1 of our jobs zipping the file and it ran just fine. We are on 7.6.11. Unless......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Week of Year Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
If it were me, I'd create a DEFINE FUNCTION for this where the input is the date. Something like th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]If run date is BD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Unfortunately, setting &&KILL_RPC=Y only kills the current task. If you have multiple tasks in one ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]If run date is BD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Since you mentioned that you "schedule" the job, if you use Report Caster set up a generic fex and u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Get Last Business Day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I forget who initially suggested this, may have been Francis, but this works great. Create DEFINE F......

Discussion Topic  RE: Poll - Enhancement to position TITLEs after SUBHEAD Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Absolutlely, as long as I don't have to change the several dozen reports that I have already hand co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem calculating number of days between two dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Some of the above is correct and some of it is not. Not including datetime stamps, FOCUS/WebFOCUS r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Schedule a RC job from a System Scheduler (OPCON) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
What I would do is have the RC job create a small file if successful, otherwise do not create the fi......

Poll  NFR for Report Caster - Purging Schedule Logs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

» Refine Search
» New Search