Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Where Statement Not Working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
ABT, what's the concern? The results are exactly the same....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] I need a clue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I just looked at that and in my dev environment the client is at Hot Fix 5 and my production environ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] I need a clue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Tom, So are you saying that since I have the slashes in my development environment that it probably......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] I need a clue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have developed a simple launch page using the HTML composer (WF 7.6.11). I have 2 calendar contro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Exclusive Offer for Focal Point members - Win a Samsung Galaxy 2 tablets (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by jgelona
The part I don't like is having to get on FB at all. Don't use and most likely never will....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert Alphanumeric to Date / DATEPATTERN (SOLVED) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Seems to me you are over thinking this and you all need is the EDIT function ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Format Date as MD (9/12 for Today) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I think this is a bug/oversight. If the date is a smart date, the year is there and the format is i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Output & Windows 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Ted, you have to be the first person I have come across the want Excel output to open in the browser......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dialog Manager and decimals... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Force Focus to create a new focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Unless you have a DATASET parameter in your master, if you use the CREATE FILE command a new FOCUS f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound EXL2K format generates XMH file and IE Information Bar warning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert alpha date and time fields for date subtraction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Here's one solution. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FILEF is not working in 7.7.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]DATEADD Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
It would be a whole lot easier to create DEFINE FUNCTIONs for DATEADD, DATEMOV and DATEDIF. If done......

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting time to second (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I think I would create a DEFINE FUNCTION for this. There is a good article on the IBI website: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Developer Position - Appalachian State University (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by jgelona
You may want to contact Carol Sashi, the presentation she gave at Summit and check out her website: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI should try this??? A Quarter Century Club (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
The selling point of FOCUS back in the 80's was the fact that one could develop a report in 1/10th t......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI should try this??? A Quarter Century Club (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
George, you just recited my early life in PC FOCUS. I remember doing all that stuff....

Voted Yes. Started with Multi-User PC FOCUS in 1985....

Poll  RE: Forming a Quarter Century Club (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

» Refine Search
» New Search