Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] data format issue with decimal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I'm not sure why WebFOCUS allows D20 when the documentation says that D format allows for 15 signifi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Poll  RE: Error Checking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to run a report multiple times in a loop ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
If your goal is to do this with report caster, here is what we do: Over time (mostly an hour), para......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] line numbers i text editor? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] problems coding a join/link correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think multi-field joins are allowed when joining to a .foc file......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS 764 and Excel 2010 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We are also planning an upgrade to Office 2010 from Office 2003. We are on 7.6.11. Let me see if I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CHECK FILE PICTURE (for WebFOCUS) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
You guys are too funny. I long for the good old days (not really) before PC FOCUS used expanded mem......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Possible thru MATCH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC422 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
First, I don't see anything wrong with the code. With that said, I have a few suggestions. While I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 7.6.11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
First, we have not had any issue with 7.6.11 recognizing & variables in a WHERE clause. It has prob......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] I am unable to get DSTRUN or DSTMEM to work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have not used DSTMEM but use DSTRUN extensively. Look at the original entry, the srv_userid and s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would Somebody Please Fix HNAME (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
I've never used HNAME, but you are right, it return "MA" for May instead of '05'. Have you tried op......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] REPEAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
If you guys read the documentation, you will find: 1. Every & variable in Dialogue Manager is alph......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SETTING DEFAULT TO NULL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
If this is strictly Dialog Manager, you are stuck, but for use in TABLE, MODIFY, DEFINE FILE, or a C......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Subsequent value for &LINES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Dan, Hope you realize the order of execution: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Read XML files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Just to change the discussion a little bit. If one has the XML adapter, could one do this? 1. Crea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Fixed length records in text file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
My guess is that if you timed it, there would be no measureable difference in performance. If you u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Fixed length records in text file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I thought you weren't going to use TABLE. The problem with this method is that if you change to a W......

» Refine Search
» New Search